Trinity Force on Garen!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taticus

10-11-2010

Never tried it on Garen before but it shouldnt be too bad with decision strike and courage right? Has anybody confirm if this is a good or at least valid item on Garen?

Solomon Gunn

10-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taticus View Post
Never tried it on Garen before but it shouldnt be too bad with decision strike and courage right? Has anybody confirm if this is a good or at least valid item on Garen?
No.
/rolled up newspaper
Bad Taticus. Bad.

daevild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2010

what would you do with the mana it gives?

Yuchiel

10-11-2010

It doesn't seem like a bad idea on paper, but currently Garen is a lot more about doing damage without forfeiting tanky items, so Trinity Force isn't needed on him. You could get more useful stuff on him.

HulkingBrute

10-12-2010

Garen scales poorly with AD, so that base damage you do isnt much worse than youd get with stacking IE+BF sword.
And TBH, his ability to stay in combat so long with sunflowers gives him more damage than most champions who arent top tier at what they do.

Azkalas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

Carry Garen sucks. Get tank gear.

Btw, Trin is too expensive for this. Better get other stuff.

Sumnus

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by daevild View Post
what would you do with the mana it gives?
Use your hands to form it into a snowball and throw it at the enemy.

probius

10-13-2010

Not sure why you'd try other builds than tank/sunfire with Garen anymore. Only DPS item i get on garen is SotO and that's due to the active letting me chase and to build something from the brutalizer i may build early game if I'm dominating a lane. Then again, I'm not really a regular Garen player, but this is what I, and 90% of the Garens I see do.

Voidgolem

10-13-2010

Youmu's + Brutalizer + Atma's.

Everything else? Tank.

Dirty Foot

10-13-2010

Garen doesn't need Trinity Force. He just needs people to face-check bushes more.