Welcome to the League!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BurstDemon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Why Am I just now seeing this? xD. And Why have I never thought of adding Panzer in game...I'd love to play a game with you all. I need help learning eve anyway, and would like some tips. Adding you slyph

SwirlyStars

12-30-2012

Hi i need some tips on jungling i add you maybe we can play games?

BurstDemon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Just bumping this for new players to see

Duusaan

01-23-2013

Anyone wants RP ???

Cheshire Lunacy

01-23-2013

can i add you? i like finding new people willing to play beginer bot matches with me as i learn the game. the more bot macthes i play the more i get my groove. and would love to garner info from an emisary! (ive been maining miss fortune, cause shes a blast!)

Tazimuss

01-23-2013

My name is Tazimus. I recently saw the guys at AchievementHunter.com do a 'Let's Play' with League of Legends. I thought it looked cool so I looked it up. It's free and millions of people play it. Awesome. Great job. Seriously.

THEN

I played the tutorial, which taught me to walk, attack, and buy stuff, but not much else.

THEN

I decided that LoL seems pretty cool, so why not try my hand at an online match with real people? Great, awesome idea, and with all the support LoL has, it should be easy, right?

NOPE

When I tried to join MY VERY FIRST ACTUAL GAME, it said I was CURRENTLY ASSIGNED TO A GAME.
I wasn't. I have never played a game of LoL aside from the tutorials. Ever.

I waited 20 minutes, as some of the forum posts have said to wait, but alas I AM STILL ****ING ASSIGNED TO SOME SORT OF IMAGINARY GAME THAT DOESN'T ****ING EXIST!!!!! NO AMOUNT OF CAPITAL LETTERS WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW ****ING MAD I AM RIGHT NOW.

I went from 'this game seems alright' to '**** this ****, I'm letting them know how I feel'

I followed the proper channels and since I am a new user/member I decided to post this here.

In closing I'd like to say that Riot will never get my support from LoL or any other game or media they produce. I will post this story everywhere as a flag to those that want to try. I will make facebook pictures of guys with face-palms and text saying "You are currently assigned to an existing game'. I will find out who actually made this game, their names and addresses, and send them junk mail. I will do everything in my power to get this point across:

I AM NOT ASSIGNED TO A ****ING GAME THAT DOESN'T EXIST!!!!!

What's worse? This very forum has had this problem before, and the only solution is to 'wait'. By the way, in the time I've been typing this I tried to join several other times, with the same message.

LoL looked like it might have been fun, but I'll never know. Thanks for ruining my LoL experience before I ever even had it.

Sincerely,

Tazimus Maximus, new and former player of League of Legends

BuckNasty8805

01-23-2013

I added you just now! Hope to see you online!