How is the new ban system (1st ban 2nd ban etc)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolLuckylol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

just got a 1 week ban for asking allies to report somone (ye seems fair, NOT)
will next ban be 2 week or is next ban perm?

LittleDi

12-10-2012

1 week is the 4th punishment.

lolLuckylol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

actually for me its my 8th (if you dont count the forum ban) then its the 9th. That was not my question however

EDIT: had a 4 week ban too but decayed, but i heard they changed the system so its 1 week then perm or 2 week then perm, but dont remember)

Getsuei

12-10-2012

There is a 2 week ban also, but Riot could review your case and skip it(seeing as you already had a 4 week ban.)

lolLuckylol

12-10-2012

ok thanks, im fairly safe then ^^

LittleDi

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolLuckylol View Post
actually for me its my 8th (if you dont count the forum ban) then its the 9th. That was not my question however

EDIT: had a 4 week ban too but decayed, but i heard they changed the system so its 1 week then perm or 2 week then perm, but dont remember)
First off amazed you managed to pull off a reform from the 4 week ban. Keep doing your best to reduce this.

Second off the standard is normally warning email, 1 day, 3 day, 7 day, 14 day, and riot review. It means you have somehow managed to get from riot review back down to 7 day. Good work.

Third:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2504838
Quote:
1) What happened?
a) A small group of players were identified as abusers of the report feature--many of these players had repeatedly created negative experiences for others by consistently reporting players for infractions that were reviewed as unwarranted while also harassing the same players in-game.
Report abuse made it that way. Sorry, perhaps you missed that post in the past.