Best mid Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eviant

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralWarriorX View Post
Just do me a favor and familiarize yourself with the other roles, Because its sometimes you wont always get mid and you get double screwed by being a role you don't know how to play.
Dude, he has been playing for two weeks. Let him start somewhere before hounding him about it.

Dr Tate

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralWarriorX View Post
Just do me a favor and familiarize yourself with the other roles, Because its sometimes you wont always get mid and you get double screwed by being a role you don't know how to play.
While i've been mostly midding, i've played some top and bot too. I should have mentioned that while I want mid to be my focus, I've also played some other roles.

When in Elo Hell

12-11-2012

Well mid is a very win/lose kind of lane if you win you can get fed, if you lose your team freaks out cuz chances are you did kinda bad. anyways mid is a very skillful lane. you need to learn to counter pick and gain expirience with all sorts of champs. if you main katarina someone could very easily counter you with a mid champ with alot of cc and range. if you main ahri you might get countered by someone like leblanc, talon, ryze, kassadin ect. i think instead of learning a few main champs you should really try out many champs. I would start with someone like heimerdinger. although he has a very different play style than many other champs, your turrets will help you with your farming since you are new to league. then i would go to mabye someone like orianna. and keep learning new champs from there on

Proxy345

12-11-2012

Best mid Champion is Zyra hands down,its nearly impossible to lose a lane with her.She's like Ryze,who both can 1v5 an entire enemy team if fed enough.

sepetaiya

12-11-2012

Malzahar ftw! He has incredible sustain and i dont believe in counters since players > champs, but he cant be 'countered' anyway. Show them kat players a real ap carry

AstralWarriorX

12-11-2012

I've done really good with Diana in the mid lane. It really depends on my opponent really. Even if someone picks a counter to Diana. I usually observe their play-style and how good they are with that specific counter or champ.

Exprima

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikajew514 View Post
What about talon? I've heard he's pretty good.
He's good but very situational. You wouldn't wanna pick him against an enemy that can harass you a lot. Also you'll very often have AD top laners and junglers, so it's not always good to pick him.