Best mid Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reaper of Anus

12-10-2012

All depends on your play style and how aggressive you like to be. My first mid love was viktor, and that's how I learned to play the lane (Yellow Aug ftw). He good, but not as strong as some of the others. I recommend Gragas, Kat, Cass and good ol' Viktor. My advice is learn the lane really well and how to land skillshots, then play Gragas. You will win all the time. GRAGAS FO' LYFE

serrated blade67

12-10-2012

Mordekaiser can win lots of early game trade offs and does tons of damage (Phreak ) in team fights

Snipawolfe

12-10-2012

The best mid champion is the one who wins his/her lane against his/her enemy.

Be versatile so you can counterpick.

Waffletimewarp

12-10-2012

The answer is Cho'Gath.

ALWAYS.

TmrwLand

12-10-2012

Well, if it makes it any better, Fizz is pretty much a counter to everything and he's a pretty great apc. Awesome burst and escape, you're able to burst down and enemy UNDER their turret and E away, and flash if you need too. There aren't alot of counter picks for Fizz, and even if they do, if you're good with him he still dominates.

Also REALLY fun to play with

Dr Tate

12-11-2012

What about talon? I've heard he's pretty good.

Zeff520

12-11-2012

I like:
Vlad, Zyra, Heimerdinger, Brand.

Vlad has sustain, Brand has burst, heimerdinger has awesome, and Zyra is just mega fun and super OP if fed.

AstralWarriorX

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikajew514 View Post
I've been playing LoL for a couple weeks now, and I've decided that mid i gonna be my primary focus. Also, when I say I've only been playing LoL for a couple weeks, I still have a good amount of experience with other moba's. So, can you guy recommend a good mid champion? Right now I've been playing a lot of ahri and katarina. So, who do you guy think are the best mids?
Just do me a favor and familiarize yourself with the other roles, Because its sometimes you wont always get mid and you get double screwed by being a role you don't know how to play.

HurricaneOfGod

12-11-2012

I would say Fizz, Teemo and Cass

Dozen Twenties

12-11-2012

Maokai stomps on most ap mids pretty easily.