Best mid Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Tate

12-10-2012

I've been playing LoL for a couple weeks now, and I've decided that mid i gonna be my primary focus. Also, when I say I've only been playing LoL for a couple weeks, I still have a good amount of experience with other moba's. So, can you guy recommend a good mid champion? Right now I've been playing a lot of ahri and katarina. So, who do you guy think are the best mids?

TSM Deathdealer

12-10-2012

Diana, viktor, orianna very strong.

Grollm

12-10-2012

This tier list is a little old, but it will give you an idea.
http://www.reignofgaming.net/tier-li...ower-champions
Both Ahri and Kat are strong picks. Kat is easily countered, so you want to make sure that the enemy team doesn't have a lot of hard cc otherwise you are not going to do well with Kat. My go to mids are Ryze, Anivia, Morgana(if she's not banned), Kat, and Vlad.

GS Papa

12-10-2012

try a different role. once u level up and decide to play ranked games, every1 and their brother call mid lane. i mastered the support role, luckily for me nobody ever wants to support,so i get to play it 90% of the time. and i carry my team via supporting. just a tip.

Dr Tate

12-10-2012

Wow, I just watched some gameplay from viktor and he looks really good. The only thing is that I only have enough for 1 6300 champion and I want to be sure that i make the right choice.

deirin

12-10-2012

well
1. mid is counterpicked a lot
2. if you wanna learn a new champ, i'd go with win rate of it to pick it up (which 1 u wanna learn)

Dr Tate

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deirin View Post
well
1. mid is counterpicked a lot
2. if you wanna learn a new champ, i'd go with win rate of it to pick it up (which 1 u wanna learn)
I was thinking about trying out Diana, viktor, karthus, kassadin, or cassiopeia. I'd be willing to try others, but a lot of people have said these were good choices.

Azerax53

12-10-2012

In my opinion diana is a very strong choice however if you'd like to get a couple with that 6300 that are good then here is what i recommend. Get Kassadin and Katarina. They both are amazing, Katarina is insanely strong and kassadin counters a lot of mid and his ganks are legendary.

Dr Tate

12-10-2012

Yeah i've got katarina and she's awesome, but I watched some videos on kassadin and he doesn't really look like a champion I would like. So, does anyone have any feedback on the other champions I listed?

FearTheAmish

12-10-2012

Karthus is alot of guaranteed kills just use that ult at the end. but his little ground explosion thing takes some practice. Cass is a good one also lots of harrass and poke but you gotta watch out for your mana she can easily become mana starved early.