Less frequent voices please?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExpendableHero

08-01-2009

I noticed a lot of people complaining about voices.

I've only played as a handful (Chronokeeper, Tristana, Ashe, Tristana, Alistar), so I don't know about that. What DOES bother me is how often the voices play. If you stop moving for more than 5 seconds and then move again, the Champion will speak.

I like hearing Tristana speak (I try to play as her every game). My brother, however, is not such a big fan. He sat and watched me play a game to see what it was like and said that he really wished she'd just shut up for once.

I just thought that maybe Riot should change the frequency at which voices play during the game when you click to move.

Ezupio

08-01-2009

After being used to WC3's even more frequent voice-acting, I found that the voice-acting in LoL wasn't frequent at all imo.
Anyway, reducing the frequency isn't a solution. Riot should simply add an option to toggle the voices, just as we could do in WC3.
That'll add some choices in the "Sound" panel of the in-game options, which is kinda empty with only "Master Volume" =D .

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

08-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezupio View Post
After being used to WC3's even more frequent voice-acting, I found that the voice-acting in LoL wasn't frequent at all imo.
I agree with this statement. Compare this to HoN! I'd rather here "I Wanna shoot somethiiiing" every ten second then "The Power of DEATH I release YOU" every second...

Mittsies

08-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezupio View Post
Totally agreeing here. In fact, I often feel I don't hear the voices enough!

YellowYoshi

08-04-2009

I'm so used to characters speaking on every mouse click that I was actually struck by how little I hear it.