"Introducing ourselves? Not my kind of thing, but whatever..." ((Sort of RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neyke

12-10-2012

"Well... It seems to me that not everyone knows everyone." Neyke had a serious look, his gray beard hid his frown from those around "I'm guessing I'll have to open my "heart" to other people huh. So be it."

He cleared his throat and pounded his staff on the ground "My name is Neyke. I am an old summoner of the league, my main job is to look for information around the Library, anything that regards unknown champions, though, is my specialty." He took a deep breath and continued, taking out a book with what looked like runes around it. "This is the main piece that I've been writing since the past two rune wars... I'm not yet done with it, but feel free to have a look. It contains pieces of Shurelyan tomes and even up-to-date information on - well... Just check it yourselves:

The Runic Tome((Note that this is ONLY FICTIONAL!! I'm not the actual author, because I don't write everything that goes there, derp.))

"Anyhow. I thought that some of us could share" he pronounced the words with a disgusting look on his face "our stories..."

He projected a chair with his magics and sat down. "Who would be the next?"

Damnnation12

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neyke View Post
"Well... It seems to me that not everyone knows everyone." Neyke had a serious look, his gray beard hid his frown from those around "I'm guessing I'll have to open my "heart" to other people huh. So be it."

He cleared his throat and pounded his staff on the ground "My name is Neyke. I am an old summoner of the league, my main job is to look for information around the Library, anything that regards unknown champions, though, is my specialty." He took a deep breath and continued, taking out a book with what looked like runes around it. "This is the main piece that I've been writing since the past two rune wars... I'm not yet done with it, but feel free to have a look. It contains pieces of Shurelyan tomes and even up-to-date information on - well... Just check it yourselves:

The Runic Tome((Note that this is ONLY FICTIONAL!! I'm not the actual author, because I don't write everything that goes there, derp.))

"Anyhow. I thought that some of us could share" he pronounced the words with a disgusting look on his face "our stories..."

He projected a chair with his magics and sat down. "Who would be the next?"
A summoner raises his hand, "Oh, I'd like to." He says, standing up. "Well, I like to be called Damnnation, but my real name is Ethan, I'm a sorta-new summoner, I have some champs, but I'm still learning to jungle and the importance of certain things and items, such as Site wards or calling mia on enemy champions."

Ask Brolaf

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnnation12 View Post
a summoner raises his hand, "oh, i'd like to." he says, standing up. "well, i like to be called damnnation, but my real name is ethan, i'm a sorta-new summoner, i have some champs, but i'm still learning to jungle and the importance of certain things and items, such as site wards or calling mia on enemy champions."
((gheeeyyy))

Youay

12-12-2012

Youay adjust his glasses and smiled. He wore a doctors coat instead of the normal summoners robes.

"I am Youay, summoner and one of the lead doctors at the medical wing. If you find yourself injured or ill, you know where to find us to get patched up."

He crosses his arms while he spoke some more.

"I hail from Ionia, and trained under chi master Tao Fei Long in martial arts and the use of chi, the life energy inside of us. Out of all my spells, my healing abilities are the most potent, hence why I am a doctor."