Brace Yourself for a Showdown this Snowdown!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iProtoHype

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

wait your really putting last years on sale again? what is this. at least let me get my nutcracko shaco then.....

Idaltu

12-12-2012

Are the Festive Maokai, Mistletoe LeBlanc, Snowmerdinger, and Toy Soldier Gangplank skins going to cost their full original price or will they be sold at a discount?

Haspeera

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-12-2012

How do I get icons if I don't have friends...

Lunar Lightning

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian Bill View Post
Katarina's Recall must be fixed!
this, i dont care if its the old one but the current one is such a slap in the face

T Le B

12-12-2012

I want Cursemerse Urf.

BoyWithSandal

12-12-2012

i don't get it

the pole dancing doesn't fit in with a cold blood assassin

but how does dressing like that for Christmas fit in with kat

like she is a cold blood assassin

and Christmas is a time of happy feeling

Riot/GD logic too good

Fuey500

12-12-2012

Darn you riot, i feel my pockets slowly emptying. With the legacy skin sale were i need $10 for the himey skin, now i have to buy $35 worth to get mistletoe lb, snowmerdinger, festive maokai, santa viegar AND snowday ziigs . why must you force me into such love for those skins! its like all i asked for for Christmas was snowmerdinger and you give me more!

YurdleTheTurtle

12-12-2012

Great Snowdown Showdown! Only thing is, will there be discounted runes again? I was looking forward to these so I held back on buying runes for a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Et?rnal Demon View Post
Gift system is money making. You actually do not give. Its like if you went on their account and bought what they wanted from there. Only RP.

This isnt even a gift system, its a **** buy system for others.
I'm curious. If buying something for someone else (and they do not pay you) does not count as gifting, then what does?

YayMii

Recruiter

12-12-2012

When's the next patch? The people I usually play premades with are leaving for the holidays.

Violence

12-12-2012

I bet Riot is going to bring back every single legacy skin back for sale every chance they get....