Brace Yourself for a Showdown this Snowdown!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wintermaulz

12-13-2012

All my moneies riot

oOSCUDOo

12-13-2012

sooo.. can you get anything free in this LoL events?.

Ymir The Tank

12-13-2012

i like the idea but the choices of skins are disspleasing to me don't get me wrong i like the idea of a bad santa veigar but they have WAY TOO MANY skins already. if you asked me i would have suggested giving a skin to zyra or jayce (they only have 1 extra skin)

Ethri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Who designs the Santa hat for Baron anyways? Does he allow anyone close enough to measure his head?

Deus Cineris

12-13-2012

Hehe, love the look of the skins, and also the option to gift RP and skins/champions!
Thank you, Riot!

Jorsh93

12-13-2012

Wtf Riot, more skins for fiddle? for ziggs? for kat? why not a voli skin, would be perfect for this season

Darklarik

12-13-2012

What about the Winter Map?

UnknownMartian

12-13-2012

Why the heck was Veigar bad santa? Shaco clearly fits that perfectly! Candy Cane shiv's! Holiday Boxes for JITB. And a mistletoe type thing appears after shaco ults.

Loganos

12-13-2012

Just here to say : the way to obtain new Summoner Icons is A LOT more clever than last time, and a lot more like you would expect from Riot.

Also, the fact that Christmas' skins from last year are available again this year is a great idea.

Bow User Thing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

I took a ~5-6 month break starting around the end of April before the Honor system was in, will I be missing anything due to this? I don't really go around asking for the points from this system, so none are really that high, but I think I'm rarely reported (never banned or emailed from Tribunal).

I know you guys are being vague for a reason, but I enjoy completing things as well.