Brace Yourself for a Showdown this Snowdown!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katamarí

12-13-2012

So, if I bought the Vi bundle for a friend during the Snowdown, would I get both the icon for gifting a skin and the icon for gifting a champion?

CorpseMoney

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katamarí View Post
So, if I bought the Vi bundle for a friend during the Snowdown, would I get both the icon for gifting a skin and the icon for gifting a champion?
Genius question, I was going to buy Vi regardless. But my friend an I could profit cause we're probably both going to buy her.

Just tell me exactly what I have to do to get that santa hat baron icon.

Kmiavdaen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
You don't need a Crest of Honor to get the icons for positive behavior. We just want to give players something special if they were positive all year (or make a serious effort this holiday season).
then I still have a chance. I never brag about getting honor, thus I rarely get any, so I don't see myself getting any badge anytime soon. Still I never got warned or banned in my over 2 year play time so maybe.

ImAfanBro

12-13-2012

Better Nerf B.C!

Cheostian

12-13-2012

Positive:
I like the skins this year and the ward skins, they all look great, perhaps with exception of fiddle.
But everything else is super top notch. Well done Riot

Negative:
I am a bit disappointed that last years snowdown skins are on sale again, simply because I went out of my way to purchase them last year and I really enjoyed the "exclusivity" of them. Now the "specialness" of them this year is mostly gone as anyone can still buy them. I don't mind them coming back up for sale at some point but I was kind of hoping not so soon.

I like the idea of having ward skins be free during this season, but how about the option to buy them permanently with RP or IP but they are only usable during Snowdown events, now AND in the future. However, they are not resold for the next 3 or 4 future years, so if you buy say snowman now, you can use it next year again but it won't be able to be bought next year.

Finally, I agree with prior posts, I don't have a big issue with you pulling out the pole dance for kat, but I am not fond with the replacement from what I've seen so far.

Overall, very awesome job though guys!

RutMmc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

I love u riot good skin

Mael

12-13-2012

Will we receive any additional RP bonus when buyin RP like last year ? Also.... when will the name sweep/ Name change sale occur ?

Best Fizz EU

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Being a positive player and getting some Honor will definitely help. Trading for Honor, abusing Honor, getting banned or reported for toxic behavior will hurt.

Be positive in your games and go for it!
I just hope it isn't too focused on honour, because it's a lot based on the kind of people you get. A lot of people just forget about honour these days, honestly. Even if you're holding the team by their hands, throwing out positive feedback the whole time, and stopping arguments.

Optis KS

12-13-2012

카탈리나 스킨 같고싶다~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Paladino001

Recruiter

12-13-2012

this awesome!!