Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Brace Yourself for a Showdown this Snowdown!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

99 FluffyBunnies

12-13-2012

Should of brought back the Re-Gifted Amumu skin. I like seeing that one but i wasn't around for when that skin came out (cry).

Mid Is A Feeder

12-13-2012

Yay. I main maokai, and I got his haunted maokai skin. Festive here I come

Veigar is meh, no one really plays him so its a bit of a bummer, but the skin looks good. Kat and fiddle look really well done, and i'll pick up mistletoe leblanc :3

Teague Wan

12-13-2012

riot pls

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/14s57q/idea_recall_animation_of_slay_belle_katarina/

Shanalotte

12-13-2012

Thank you so much for mistletoe leblanc!

BearClaw75

12-13-2012

ummmmmmmmm welll those are amazing skins. If anyone knows if there doing all the skins please tell me thank you and have a nice christmas....

saer

12-13-2012

nice! *.*

ThaValkyrie

12-13-2012

Quote:
sainge the great:
i'm sorry, why isn't there santa darius? Swing around a giant bag of toys? Hook people in with a candy cane? For his ult drop a present on people's heads? I am dissapointed.

hell yeah

GloMouse

12-13-2012

lol at the people asking for the skins to be free... seriously? the freaken game is already free to play, should u really be asking for more of it to be free? they have to make money somehow unless you would rather pay a monthly fee like WoW or Rift or any similar mmo

Electronic Ice

12-13-2012

OMG... What do I need to do to get that Baron Summoner Icon?? Please tell me

XxToxicNovaxX

12-13-2012

Can u do a skin for zed?