Brace Yourself for a Showdown this Snowdown!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IMURDERIF4CE

Recruiter

12-13-2012

awesome. i want that ziggs skin lol

ThunderVenom

12-13-2012

But but I wanted the Halloween legacy skins, too.

TeIndo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

There is a stark difference between this year's skins and last year's skins. This year's skins are all dark. None seem to be festive or play full [pool party ziggs and astro Nautilus did stand apart]. Most every League champ that comes out lately has been dark or human like. I would like to see more more mood diversity rather then just a dark atmosphere.

Looking at the original skins of LoL from the first year you will notice that they were not dark characters, save for a few. They also did not try to look human. The style was good, the quality needed improving.

I have noticed that I have bought FAR fewer skins this last year, infarct,come to think of it... I do not think I bought even 1! this year.

The old soraka model looked out of this world yes it needed an update but it would have been nice if soraka's unusual features were detailed better rather then done away with.

Linbrother

12-13-2012

so sweet!!! I like that skin!!!

ltachi

12-13-2012

No discount runes? Lame.

Magraa

12-13-2012

Oh look....another skin for Kat...how unique. There are several champions with 3 skins total...3. And Kat has like 7.

Could we please see some skins for the other champions. Zilean maybe? He only perfectly works for this season but whatever.

Juvey

12-13-2012

But I want Nutcracko. =[

Super Buu

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magraa View Post
Oh look....another skin for Kat...how unique. There are several champions with 3 skins total...3. And Kat has like 7.

Could we please see some skins for the other champions. Zilean maybe? He only perfectly works for this season but whatever.
Theres an Old Saint Zilean skin from 2009 but I guess he wont be making a comeback :| Ultra Laaaaaaaaaaaaaame!

Why not Happy Elf Teemo?

Why not something festive for Fizz perhaps? Its uncommon to see people play fidd, ziggs or veigar in solo queue, what a waste of a skin :|

SpaceSage1991

12-13-2012

Riot um...Why no Santa Baby Miss Fortune? >_< I love playing as her and I really want that skin!!

Dehash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

... Still no new Volibear skin.