Brace Yourself for a Showdown this Snowdown!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

THEE ANSW3R

12-13-2012

bring me santa gragas, old sait zilean, and workshop nunu.. just because you cant see santa doesnt mean hes not real. ho ho ho! who is this imposter santa !!!!! it just doesnt feel like showdown snow down wihtout the fatman and where are the elves.???? your candy cane fidds skin is cool and bad santa and snowday heims. but i am a little bit dissappointed two of these skins are more demonic than holiday friendly unless tht fidds is a reference to candlany like lolipoppy is.. and why didnt u make ziggs wear a santa hat and carry explosive bulbs? riot!!!!?? has anyone not seen home alone when the guy walk barefoot over a patch of bulbs.. tht reminds me so much of ziggs (E)
move .

Sh3n0

12-13-2012

I was really hoping for the Nidalee legacy skin to be back. ;(

Krono Kitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Just curious, and if someone already asked I'm sorry. As the nidalee update is incoming in (i presume) the same patch or very soon. will the snow nidalee skin become available for a little while? I just thought it would make sense and i know i can't be the only person dieing for another chance to grab it =3

Verin Oakenheel

12-13-2012

Where's the Sejuani skin? She's always saying winter is coming. One would figure she would be the first to embrace the snowdown spirit.

Kizeru

12-13-2012

Aww when will Ziggs get a cute skin.
I guess the cute pet will always be teemo, and maybe fizz and... kog (?)

A man can only dream

Chevalle

12-13-2012

Only AP Mids get Snowdown skins this year. Of course.

Publications

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Happy Elf Teemo where?

wizardharry

12-13-2012

I hope santa's out there somewhere and buys me that kat skin
or if anyone wants to be nice and buy me one thats also nice ( Do tell me if you wanna buy me that skin )

Eavens

12-13-2012

Yes! I finally get to have Mistletoe LeBlanc!
Is there any possible way for Snow Bunny Nid Legacy Skin to come back? :x

GoldyBoi

12-13-2012

i hope viktor comes back during this patch does anyone know when this patch will be? in the mean time i got a game i played just before vik got banned if you bored check it out thanks http://youtu.be/YbI1hJp87Xg