Brace Yourself for a Showdown this Snowdown!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MinionOfCthulhu

12-12-2012

Gifting things is a limited time thing? Why?

Ruffy Lopez

12-12-2012

ooo i love LoL

Dikaisune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

like it

Vinterheim

12-12-2012

I'm just sad for Katarina's recall.. i liked the 1st one, but well if it's removed, it's removed, still the new recall animation leaves much to wish for.

KaoticBlis

12-12-2012

URFWICK D; WERE ARE YOU!!!! :O sad panda....

Topéka

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofThousand View Post
But why would you care if someone thinks you're here for a while or not? It doesn't effect how they do against you; skins are supposed to be cosmetic anyway. I think it's awesome that they are bringing in old skins from the vault so people can have them. Just because you feel like being a special snowflake doesn't mean other people feel that way.
Why not just leave them available all year around then? Like heartseeker vayne? If there just supposed to be cosmetic, then they have no reason to take them out of the store.

pTaoZaiq

12-12-2012

That's awesome!!!!

Wolféran Maximus

12-12-2012

So much win here! ^^

AlltheOstriches

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shukiden View Post
As much as I'll probably be down voted for this, I completely agree with you. I missed Skins for the first Christmas because I started playing right after it so since then I have bought every holiday skin that has come around because they tend to be my favorite.

What's the point though if they are going to bring previous years holiday skins now? I bought them because I thought they were limited and didn't want to miss out on a skin like Nutcracko, Scarecrow Fiddle or Snow Bunny Nidalee etc. Now I basically feel ripped off that people can buy the "Limited Edition" skins I bought last Christmas and I can't get the one's I missed out on?
I'm sorry but i believe you are missing something. After Harrowing 2011 there was an agreement that all future holiday skins would be legacy not limited. That means they are eligible to come back into the game. If you are feeling ripped off that you bought a holiday skin from last year, well you shouldn't because Riot had said they were not limited. As for you, you can still be special knowing that any holiday skins prior to Snowdown Showdown 2011 will not be coming back ever. This also can go for people asking for holiday skins prior to 2011 Snowdown Showdown. Those skins were limited and are never coming back (Santa Gragas, Silent Night Sona, Nutcracko etc.)

The Rìce Man

12-12-2012

Why not Snow Bunny Nid, and Nutcracko D: