Brace Yourself for a Showdown this Snowdown!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xHnZs Syn

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
[url2="http://promo.leagueoflegends.com/snowdown-showdown/en.html"][aws3]news/December_2012/2012_12_12_Snowdown Showdown is Coming/Snowdown Article Banner.jpg[/url2][/aws3]

Itís that time of year again. The halls are decked, the snow is falling, and thereís a chance of periodic home invasions by an incredibly evil yordle in a red suit sporting a sack full of Dark Matter. But before you install some extra security in your chimney, you should head over to the Snowdown Showdown page to see which champions are filled with holiday cheer this time around.

We have a number of other holiday treats in store for you, so be sure to check out the Snowdown Showdown page to see what you can look forward to this holiday season!
I don't want too be hurtful, But can you patch it again? Because my friend was going to gift me a skin, But then we deleted eachother on accident, And he met me on the first day I started playing league, So can you make it you can gift anyone?

xcss3

Recruiter

12-15-2012

its look nice

Yoshi2012

12-15-2012

me gusta el traje de Veigar y de Ziggs

AristaDH

12-15-2012

Kidposeidon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

love the update! goodjob!!

ApocalypseWouf

12-15-2012

It would be cool if we could buy the happy elfe Teemo lol. It would be the last of my Teemo collection skins .

iAmHKG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

when does the xmas skin sale end

Lord Vlad1m1R

12-15-2012

Good idea but can i i earn free gifts somehow by sending but not buying from my cash??? Pls replay!!!

Pyropossum

12-15-2012

<<< this man is upset that tristana's christmas skin was not brought back.

now i'm going to go pout.

??????

12-15-2012

Hey,
anyone know how to get the santa father icon? i really like it and I did all process but still didnt.

anyone know that can respond to me email:wanting2007@live.cn

Thx.