Brace Yourself for a Showdown this Snowdown!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2blupowers

12-15-2012

thanks for every thing you have given me riot i am thankful for the baron xmas icon ty riot .

Stormchaser1

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaster View Post
Can we please NOT have the skins from Snowdown 2011 for sale again? There's really no point for the veteran players from last year to have gotten the skins if they have to surrender their bragging rights to the newer LoL players.
If you were a REALLY old LoL player you would have your "bragging rights" by having those limited edition skins. I think its a good idea to have the legacy skins from last year come back so players that missed them or were not playing at the time can get their hands on them.

Lvl 19 Bulbasaur

12-15-2012

Veigar looks cool!

Stormchaser1

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panucho View Post
I dont really llike the way to get those summoner icons, i mean, you have to buy, something toi your friend, i mean, its ok due to the season you know, to gift thing to other people but my friends doesnt buy rp so.... its kinda wasting my money on friends, call me selfish but you know, the money i earn and invest or waste in the game its mine, noone gift it to me, i have to get from myself so... its kinda hard to think i'm gifting it (maybe on birthdays or something) btw, you should leave this "gift system", it will work amazingly. Likedueling friends on 1v1 and the winner gets a gift from the looser, idk, there are many ways to use this really nice.
I agree and at the same time don't agree this time of year is a time for gifting, it should not matter if you are being gifted but for it to come out of your heart to give something but at the same time if you want ALL the summoner icons you would have to waste quite a big amount of money on your friends so i think they should have given you the icons for Gifting RP or a skin OR a champion.

DeadbyDagger

12-15-2012

I love seasonal stuff like this, makes me love this game even more, feeling very spirited towards the holiday too!!

Chuchithow

12-15-2012

nice !!!

EMP1RES

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

WE are happy! LOL

Dblack88

12-15-2012

What exactly do they mean for earning the icon "you have to be one of the top participents". Is that reserved for the people who spend the most, play the most games, or a combo of the two?

Toshironikko

12-15-2012

yea im missing the two BS ones that are too vague to really know how to get

Toshironikko

12-15-2012

why cant they just come out and say what it is that determines these things - i have more than enough honor to have a ribbon but dont but they wont say what makes that happen now they have icons thats the same way