Tribunal is unfair & too harsh

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whittu

12-06-2012

I have gotten many many bans, but i think verbal abuse & offensive language bans are overused. I do not believe you should get banned for telling your teammate "wow you're so bad dude wth." etc. I would rather have 4 of my teammates talking **** to me rather than have 1 afker in a game. The tribunal reviews offensive language and verbal abuse too harshly. It may just be me, but it is the most frustrating feeling in the world when you have that one player on your team that makes you lose the game, it's some next level ****. I think riot should think twice about their system.

Whittu

12-06-2012

bumb

AeroWaffle

12-06-2012

So tell us, how does insulting the player that is doing bad help in any way?

There are going to be people that get outplayed, there are going to be people that are bad at the game.
They still have the right to play the game without getting insulted because they were losing in a game.

Afks and leavers are already dealt with by the leavebuster. There is no sure way to tell if a person has left or afked just because they could, or they left because they honestly had something more important then finishing a game.

Leaverbuster bans based on how often this happens, because there are only so many times you are forced from an already started game before it's just poor planning.

How would you feel if you got banned because the power went out one time while you were playing a game?

RockLobster88

12-06-2012

Post your reform card. Then we can be the judge if you've been the victim of Sissypants McDoesntexist.

Whittu

12-06-2012

I've never gotten banned for leaving games, i just think crybabies should stop being so sensitive and reporting every player that insults them. Say i'm in lane, and my support dies for no reason. I'll make a comment saying "holy f**king sh*t, are you serious, l0l." The very FIRST word that comes to their mind is reported, you have no idea how much that pisses me off.

RockLobster88

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whittu View Post
I've never gotten banned for leaving games, i just think crybabies should stop being so sensitive and reporting every player that insults them. Say i'm in lane, and my support dies for no reason. I'll make a comment saying "holy f**king sh*t, are you serious, l0l." The very FIRST word that comes to their mind is reported, you have no idea how much that pisses me off.
Okay, yeah, the fact is, you SHOULDN'T be saying the the quote, at all. That's abuse, no matter how you look at it. It's not the fault of *ahem* "crybabies" that you're a complete ass to them.

Whittu

12-06-2012

That's what i'm saying though. If people screw up repeatedly, what do you want me to tell them? It's okay you're having a bad game? There's no way in hell i'm saying that because in solo queue i'll probably never seem them again. I'm going to point out what they did wrong at first, but if they keep making the same mistakes over and over again i'm going to get pissed and rage. And the crybabies are going to report me because they are who they are.

Mitey Oosik

12-06-2012

Quote:
Sounds to me like your the cry baby all because someone died, maybe you need thicker skin and man up and play.

AeroWaffle

12-06-2012

Quote:
You realize, you're essentially crying about being temporarily banned from a free game.

You can't complain about complainers without, well, complaining as well.

Whittu

12-06-2012

No, at first i try to point out what they did wrong and help them, and some people don't even respond positively to that, they talk ****, i talk **** back. And i know that's not the way you're supposed to do it, but when i die in a game for NO REASON AT ALL, and someone says wow what a noob, i dont give a **** becuause i know i ****ed up. I can take criticism when something is my fault, but jesus christ, it's like playing with a bunch of 12 year olds the way people cry when you insult them.