I am disgusted...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ahp22trc

12-10-2012

I am disgusted of the new AP items. Laundry torment, black fire torch, wooglets cap that gives invulnerability.

RockJockey

12-10-2012

Deal with it. Buy MR.

Amazerfulify

12-10-2012

Yeh i dont really like the new items either.... I know we can't really change anything but just saying it, maybe the compagny will know that a lot of us dont really like what they're doing...

ahp22trc

12-10-2012

There is a also a lack of MR items.

Beaumains

12-10-2012

Wooglet's is basically old school Zhonya's Ring - don't know why they didn't just unretire that one and swap it out.

The others are not so bad; Liandry's procs over 3 seconds, which means it doesn't maximize effectiveness in teamfight situations (where burst casters and carries are dealing damage in short succession). In those situations it's worth AT MOST ~15% of your health before MR is factored, and that's only if the caster is good enough to make the last proc on you a single-target, non-DoT, that impairs your movement for the full 3 seconds. Note that there are few, if any, 3-second slows, stuns, or snares. This is why you'll start to see AP champs swap it out mid-late game for a straight-up DFG (if they don't already have one), or some other high-AP item that they didn't already have.

Anachronity

12-10-2012

Blackfire and Wooglet's are only available on Twisted Treeline, where they definitely need the help due to the dominance of bruiser champs on that map.

Liandry's is based on current hitpoints rather than max, so it's not nearly as good as Blackfire.