Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New League of Legends Swag from J!NX

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hexenir

12-10-2012

Did we broke the site?

Kensoda

12-10-2012

Quote:
Orthan:
Oh all of you stop that hipster **** about not liking something after it becomes more widely known. whats wrong with them using the word Swag when its the truth. Sometimes I think some of you just jump at the chance to criticize Riot for *anything* no matter what it is...

this Swag looks neat and Id like to see more.

I just hate ppl advertising good stuff with a codeword that was used on party posters to let ppl know it was a gay orgy. Yes, it is a word born from being the abbrevation of "Secretly we are gay" and i think it ruins my day to read such a hidden message in an update about cool rammus toys and t-shirts and goodies.

iamriddik

12-10-2012

plushie rammus is a great idea. too bad jinx ****ED UP HIS FACE. jesus christ this looks like rammus' down syndrome cousin after taking a shovel to the face

Zareidriel

Recruiter

12-10-2012

Quote:
Kensoda:
I just hate ppl advertising good stuff with a codeword that was used on party posters to let ppl know it was a gay orgy. Yes, it is a word born from being the abbrevation of "Secretly we are gay" and i think it ruins my day to read such a hidden message in an update about cool rammus toys and t-shirts and goodies.

swag

English

WOTD - 14 October 2011
Pronunciation
(US) IPA: /swæɡ/
Rhymes: -æɡ

Etymology 3

From British thieves′ slang.

Noun

swag (plural swags)

1. (countable) The booty of a burglar or thief; a boodle.  [quotations ▼]
2. (uncountable) Handouts, freebies, or giveaways, such as those handed out at conventions.  [quotations ▼]
3. (countable, Australia) The possessions of a bushman or itinerant worker, tied up in a blanket and carried over the shoulder, sometimes attached to a stick.
4. (countable, Australia, New Zealand) A large quantity (of something).  [quotations ▼]

12fingerJIM

12-10-2012

Teemo Hat Swag

Dunkelheitt

12-10-2012

TEEMO HAT? no way

12fingerJIM

12-10-2012

damn you riot, you advertised it to everyone, now noone can get on

KitStylus

12-10-2012

15$ for a Key chain? are you seriously?

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

12-10-2012

I will buy dis Rammus.

But Teemo, Kog'maw, Cho'Gath and Fizz plushes bedder follow.

OK?

KittyMew90

12-10-2012

Kogmaw plushie where?
teemo plushie where?