Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot, Rengar being nerfed again is just ridiculous

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KillerShadow46

12-10-2012

Riot rengar doesnt need a nerf at all ask phreak to jungle with rengar now in the new season 3 jungle and you guys will see his frustration and rengar is supposed to be a "jungler". If rengar is getting changes they should be buffs to his sustain not nerfs...
I already tried to jungle with him on the pbe and its just ridiculous how much hp u loose.

I dont know what makes u guys at riot still think hes op cause he is only strong in top lane and only if u know how to play him cause common top lane champions dont give him a nice tine its actually hard to beat them since now rengar has less health regen than an adc...

What i want is for rengar to stay the same or get buffed cause if hes stays the same he will be a strong/viable option in the top lane and if he gets buffed he will be able to jungle again.

But reducing the damage on his roar and also reducing the % of healing it has is just dumb cause most of the time u use that skill to stay alive or hp even with ur matchup not to bully him rengar is a balanced solo top champion right now and should only get changed if its going to make him viable in the jungle again

also making his ult take so long to stealth is pointless cause lets take the example of twitch making his stealth take time is a good way to control him not escaping from everything cause that is his q ability... But in rengar is his freaking ultimate he should be able to escape any situation instantly cause we are not talking about a 10 cd ability we are talking about his ultimate and ultimates should be strong, powerfull and unique abilities.

So please riot dont nerf him again.
Hes not able to jungle anymore dont take his laning potential too just because the noobs complain about him.
please riot trust me if u nerf him again noobs will still complain and they wont be satisfied until he ends up completely useless.
Please DONT NERF HIM AGAIN.

IonDragonX

12-10-2012

I'm collecting these in another thread.

Quote:
IonDragonX:
He's been hit with something like eight nerfs to his original kit now.
There HAS to be some EARLY REINFORCEMENT so that Rengar jungle the way that he was designed!!
After all is said and done, they wanted to design Rengar to be a tanky jungle master with a great gap closer/initiate and super chasing skills.
They accidentally made a super sustain lane bully that has a fantastic escape for an ultimate.
I still think that to fix him:
1) Extend the Q and W stat buffs to 5 seconds.
2) Remove his Q's ability to hit structures.
3) Lower his W heal to 5%+(2%AP)
4) Increase his W's resistances by 5
5) Restore his health regen (base and per level) back to his original stat
6) Remove the delay on his R
7) Remove his R's stealth when he is in combat (2 second rule)
8) Extend his R's buff to 7 seconds.
The next thing you know, he's no longer an OP lane bully, can't use his R to escape very well. Has to set up his stealth for initiation almost exclusively, controls the jungle creep a lot better and doesn't push down towers like mad (hunter's don't hunt buildings.....)

Zair Umbras

12-10-2012

Rengar being a melee with a constant gap closer makes him similar to Tryndamere without half the damage of course... In this concept, he's also subject to all the nerfs Tryndamere got because low ELO and level 10's QQing that he does too much damage. Personally, I know they're not nerfing Rengar because he's OP because everyone knows when any champion other than Irelia is OP, they nerf Irelia. Irelia is currently OP so every other champion is being nerfed! The logic is flawless!

Hitman5Actual

12-16-2012

We should start spamming lol with request to buff him. It is becoming ridiculous how weak he has become.

Archdmon

12-16-2012

Rengar is causing critical mass posts in forums...better nerf Irelia.

N0wayT0die

12-16-2012

the only thing i dont like about the "nerf" at all is his ulti. but for the rest imo is still viable in solo top , indeed still will be one of the best picks for top, his sustain,his poke will always be good =p its just the way you build him.But yeah the only thing i dont like its the nerf ulti.

XG InSaniTy.

dragon40226

12-16-2012

I do agree that this nerf is ridiculous he is now underpowered, i dont think that he has much sustain for top unless you get a couple kills early. He has gotten 2-4 nerfs since he has came out on the real LoL. Please take back the last nerf.

Clockworksummonr

12-16-2012

Deserved nerf, noobs crying about how they can't use him. Move along people.

IonDragonX

12-16-2012

Quote:
dragon40226:
I do agree that this nerf is ridiculous he is now underpowered, i dont think that he has much sustain for top unless you get a couple kills early. He has gotten 2-4 nerfs since he has came out on the real LoL. Please take back the last nerf.

I disagree that he's underpowered. I believe that he's a mutilated champion design. He excels at doing what he was NOT designed to do and he sucks at what he WAS designed to do.

Basically, they made him a godlike health tank that can't jungle to save his life. I'm not saying he can't roam or gank, (he can do that) he just can't clear a jungle without a huge leash + items + levels. Any jungler that clears halfway without a leash then has to recall for more pots sucks.

AleUmad

12-16-2012

guys just check his win rate... the nerf just killed him .-. please buff him or rework his abilities idk...