[Mytharionas' Index] Will do review trades.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

saniaz

01-31-2013

Don't really know what kind of reviews you want so they're short.
Gave short reviews to Albaton, Cai-Quithos, and Natalya.
Once again not sure on the kind of reviews your looking for, but if you want me to continue on doing the rest of them just say so, you have some very interesting champions

So here's my index, pick any ones you wanna look at ^^
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=saniaz

Mytharionas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
i looked at albaton and gave my recommendations. btw u never answered me about my reviews I can try to do more if you want me to out of respect since your reviews are in depth, tho what i am mainly interested in this hobby is kit compatibility and flow and the number values on the kit, so thats what i been looking at when im reviewing yours and just suggesting what i see in comparison to other champs we have but let me know please because i really like your reviews
I've been trying to keep up with my reviews, but for the past 2 weeks i've been focusing more on trying to fix my schedule, with little success. I can take a look at more of your champions sometime down the line, but I would like finish my reviews of the other concepts in the "Review Pending" section before I get to the rest of the champions. They've been on there for a while now.

As for answering you about your reviews, could you repeat the question for me? I'm having trouble figuring out what I need to answer.

Quote:
Don't really know what kind of reviews you want so they're short.
Gave short reviews to Albaton, Cai-Quithos, and Natalya.
Once again not sure on the kind of reviews your looking for, but if you want me to continue on doing the rest of them just say so, you have some very interesting champions
Most reviews I receive are about the skillset. Those reviews are useful, but I wouldn't mind someone commenting about the lore and their opinions on the theme as well. Aside from that, any review would be fine.

iam PYR0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

basically was the same as his questions ive been just reviewing skill set since its my most interested in as for my other champs won't take long to look at most are just ideas for skill sets as far as i got on them however i would like one more full review for the last champ i got almost completed shingunto versatility and smoke can't remember which ones u did so far thanks again and i understand u being busy

Mytharionas

02-02-2013

Finished my review of Cassidy, albeit at a glacial pace. Hopefully I can get things back up to speed next week.

Madballa007

02-02-2013

I would love if you could take a look at my champ here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3076253. I'm taking a look at Atel right now.

Mytharionas

02-06-2013

Finished my reviews of Rylan and Nahath, going to try and get my other two reviews done as well. Once those reviews are done i'm going to start work on another champion for my own roster.

Mytharionas

02-07-2013

My review for Versatility is complete. Only one more to go before i'm caught up.

Mytharionas

02-08-2013

Drakur is complete. And with that, I am finally caught up in reviews. A new concept may hit the roster soon.

Nysta

02-08-2013

You could have another look at my champion if you're bored, I changed it quite a bit over the last few days. I might have a look of another one of your champions once I feel like it (I have had a look at one haven't I?). Anyways I do theoretically not even have the time to write this.. but I just can't keep off these forums somehow..

Mytharionas

02-09-2013

I might take you up on that offer. My current project still has some work left for me to finish, but i'm not facing any severe time constraints. That said, I likely won't be able to do anything today.

As it stands, i'm not sure which one of my champions would benefit from a review the most. I'll leave that to your discretion.