Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Mytharionas' Index] Will do review trades.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munkey20

01-10-2013

I just reviewed Atel. Really liked your concept there.

Think you could give me a hand with Ruby? My lore is kinda **** and plain, and I need another set of eyes on it possibly being too powerful.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2982701

Mytharionas

01-10-2013

Wow, either I bumped at a really good time or someone on my roster was really trendy. Either way, this is awesome!

Sadly, I can't really get a review out today as it's getting rather late (My reviews are quite lengthy, and I like to do the whole thing in one sitting.) I should be able to get a few reviews out tomorrow.

Quote:
Would you like to exchange a review with me? You can find my champion here. Just tell me which of your champions you want me to review and I'll do it!

Looking at my current roster, I would highly recommend Sebastian. If things go very well tomorrow, I might be able to add a new champion by the time i'm done with the reviews.

Mytharionas

01-11-2013

Gave my reviews of Cambio and Orum, as well as adding Nao to the roster.

Nhan Fiction

01-12-2013

Hey there!

I have added new art to Kiya. The last piece of art at the bottom of the page, I promise you, will blow your socks off.

Mind commenting on the new art on the LoL Wiki page? Pretty please. >^..^<

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Nhan-Fiction/(Custom,_Fan-Made_Champion)_Kiya,_the_Fervor_of_the_Sands

Thanks in advance.

Mytharionas

01-13-2013

Finished my review of Nayenne.

Nysta

01-13-2013

And you already got a response to it

Mytharionas

01-15-2013

Once more doth the bump take wing!

Also, if anyone finds my roster interesting but can't decide which champion in particular to review, might I recommend Nao, The Seeker of Truth? I feel like with some refinement, Nao could be nothing short of amazing. Sadly, I feel the generic nature of her title has damaged her appeal greatly in the eyes of the average player.

Mytharionas

01-15-2013

Finished my review of Ruby, The Bounty Hunter...a day or two ago. Kinda forgot to record that one.

Mytharionas

01-16-2013

With all the reviews finished for now, going to start work an another addition to the roster.

Mytharionas

01-17-2013

There will be a new addition to the roster in a matter of hours. This one might be a bit strange however...