[Mytharionas' Index] Will do review trades.

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mytharionas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

After building myself a suitable repertoire of champions, I've decided to make myself an index. This will be highly beneficial for those of you who are fans of my style, and making things much easier to keep up with.

Champions:

Quote:
Albaton, Fist of the Loving Family - Tank, Bruiser, and all around manly man with manly skills.

Cai-Quithos, The Cosmic Usurper - Mage, who uses a special minion to strike from all angles with surprise tentacles.

Sebastian, The Little Hero - Assassin, who brings justice with the aid of special weapons and a mighty donkey.

Mormash, The Ogre Extraordinaire - Melee AD carry, who locks down his foes, beats them down, and revels in their defeat.

Ryeau, Savant of the Springs - Support, Mage, and barista in his off time. Uses the power of hot springs to turn battles in his favor.

Atel, The Fractured Assassin - Assassin, who is fragile but uses a special tag team style to divide and conquer.

Natalya, The Synthetic Seraph - Mage, who uses her hextech devices and Obelisks to turn any area into an electric killzone.

Nao, The Seeker of Truth - AD Carry. Wielding a magical pistol and her deductive prowess, her bullets tear through the shadows and expose the enemy.

Visel, Archfiend of the Funk - Mage. Brings the unbridled power of funk to break through his enemies. Can pile on the pain by casting his abilities to the beat of his passive.

Lagonil, The Drowning Heart - Supportive tank. Harnesses the power of captive nymphs to aid his allies, even at the cost of his own life.
State of Current Project:
4/3/13 I fear that I may have fallen out of practice in the field of abilities and balancing. However, my current champion project is not going anywhere with me in such a state, so I need to do something to get back into my groove. Possibly make a new concept from scratch.

Concept Style:

I try to make concepts based around what I feel League of Legends doesn't currently have on its roster. Themes, personalities, or playstyles are what I try to keep in mind during the creative process. Ideally, my concepts would consist of at least two of those three.

Review Style:
One of my favorite things to review about a champion are the lore and aesthetics, both of which are important ways to make a champion feel great during the rest of the review. As for reviewing the skillset, i'm not exactly the best at telling when an ability is overpowered or underpowered. What that in mind, I look for things like synergy and the like to make sense of the skillsets. After my review I tend to give a short summary of what I like about the concept, and what I feel might need to be looked at.

Reviewees:

Special Mentions:

Quote:
Leo Tomita - Pretty much my go-to-review trader, and seeing how i've reviewed about a third of his current roster, it's probably a good idea to link directly to his own index.

Nhan Fiction - Creator of Kiya, The Fervor of the Sands. Hands down one of my favorite concepts on this forum.

MiaoLong - Aside from having created one of the most intriguing champions i've seen on the forum, MiaoLong also gave me crucial advice on how to refine Mormash. I look forward to seeing what else they have in store.

ZanryuEU - His knowledge of statistics and other gameplay factors is very impressive. If you're looking for a quality review, just head on over to his Review Station.
Review Trade Conditions:
If you would like me to review a champion of yours, simply make a post and link to your champion. Being a review trade, you should also say which champion of mine you would be interested in reviewing. Unless there's an unexpected burst of posts or some real life issues, I should be able to get to it any time between immediately and a few days.

Leo Tomita

12-10-2012

bump for the services

Moby the White

12-10-2012

well i know you have commented on some of my stuff and I always value your opinion.

sidebar: ill take a look at this stuff tonight after i finish all the other stuff on my list

Mytharionas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Anybody else i'm forgetting? I can't shake the feeling i'm missing some of the people i've reviewed.

Leo Tomita

12-11-2012

yo Mytharonias...could you re-review Koptis? i made HUUUUGE changes on him...the W now is ult ...his Ult now is his W and buff E....but now im kinda lost...

Mytharionas

12-13-2012

'Tis a suitable situation to use the bump, methinks.

Mytharionas

12-20-2012

Another good time for a bump.

Leo Tomita

12-20-2012

yo...have see Albaton's last post?....

Mytharionas

12-20-2012

I literally checked out the forums again for the first time in a week about 2 minutes before that last comment. The part of my brain that designs champion concepts has been all kinds of hazy, mostly cause my next project is proving hard to work with.

Moby the White

12-22-2012

I've reviewed all of your lore tonight

12345 ... 10