Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The boss of a small company has 4 employees

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c4lm

12-10-2012

Quote:
Dobagoh:
Today I took a dump and started making fun of it for being stupid and then I realized Elan wasn't in my toilet.

That was the worst insult in the history of bad insults.

Dobagoh

12-10-2012

Well it's not like I really need to try, Elan insults himself just by existing.

Qutse

12-13-2012

Is the moral of this story:
if you are a 27 year old white guy in a small business you can expect your boss to try to fire the old guy, the black guy, and the woman before he turns to fire you?

That's a joke that is going to make anti-discrimination laws against protected classes seem totally unnecessary!

Colonel J

12-14-2012

Quote:
Dobagoh:
Try reading my first post, derpmaster 6000. I set out the three eleents of proving discrimination. Ill say again: intent is irrelevant. Intent is always irrelevant. You try arguing to people that the car they drive is a legitimate business reason to fire them, kay? Please do it on camera when you get deposed.

Surely my lottery idea would be void of any possible legeal actions...