The Tribunal is being used as a tool for VENGEANCE, not justice.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krimson62

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcrobaticApricot View Post
The only people who think the Tribunal is "broken" are those who deserve to be punished.
Really? Tribunals never so much as warned me and i see glaring flaws in the system.

If you think the tribunal can't be vastly improved, you are wrong


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drukyul

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingaix View Post
just auto hitting punish because they want the free RP
Maybe this is just a clever use of sarcasm? I can't tell.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SchierkeWiking

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drukyul View Post
Maybe this is just a clever use of sarcasm? I can't tell.
It just seems liked good old stupidity.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tonaia

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimson62 View Post
Really? Tribunals never so much as warned me and i see glaring flaws in the system.

If you think the tribunal can't be vastly improved, you are wrong
We never said it's perfect. However it works pretty well.

The number of pardons I've been seeing as the weeks go on has been a lot. That means 2 things.

1. People who spam reports lose all their credibility. (and are subject to "Lyte is pissed off at spammers and is going to ban them all at once" penalties)
2. The Tribunal isn't auto spamming punish.

We all agree that when Riot finally gets us post game chat the Tribunal will be better.
We know that once in a great while a person is banned improperly.

Is it perfect? Not in a long shot.

Does it do its job with an acceptable amount of collateral damage? Yes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kingaix

Junior Member

12-10-2012

collateral damage is what eventually gets games to shut down because too many people stop playing because they lose their account and thus Riot lose money.

Why would riot want to lose money? Because they dont care about the players


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tonaia

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingaix View Post
collateral damage is what eventually gets games to shut down because too many people stop playing because they lose their account and thus Riot lose money.

Why would riot want to lose money? Because they dont care about the players

....The Tribunal does have oversight. Collateral damage is easily reversible once it's found in these situations and Riot has made a point to overturn bans that are not deserved.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LargeSnorlax

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingaix View Post
collateral damage is what eventually gets games to shut down because too many people stop playing because they lose their account and thus Riot lose money.

Why would riot want to lose money? Because they dont care about the players
Yes, Riot hates its players, and thus bans them randomly in order to hasten the demise of their own product.

Do people ever think about what they type?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Hobo Lord

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonaia View Post
We never said it's perfect. However it works pretty well.

The number of pardons I've been seeing as the weeks go on has been a lot. That means 2 things.

1. People who spam reports lose all their credibility. (and are subject to "Lyte is pissed off at spammers and is going to ban them all at once" penalties)
2. The Tribunal isn't auto spamming punish.

We all agree that when Riot finally gets us post game chat the Tribunal will be better.
We know that once in a great while a person is banned improperly.

Is it perfect? Not in a long shot.

Does it do its job with an acceptable amount of collateral damage? Yes.
Go make a lower level account, see how well the tribunal works.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Hobo Lord

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonaia View Post
....The Tribunal does have oversight. Collateral damage is easily reversible once it's found in these situations and Riot has made a point to overturn bans that are not deserved.
I have never seen a ban reversed, let alone player support actually respond to a ticket and not just give them a bot answer.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesustim

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcrobaticApricot View Post
The only people who think the Tribunal is "broken" are those who deserve to be punished.

I think the tribunal can be pretty broken, but that's because it is driven by mass opinion on the internet. There are a LOT of stupid people out there who are summoner level 20 and thus able to vote on the tribunal cases.


123