Are melee adc's any better with the new changes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeatRushVII

12-10-2012

People like firoa, yi, etc etc. I really do like fiora; however, as im not a fan of the jungle i almost never get to play her.

Ajido

12-10-2012

I'm curious too, I've always wanted to play Fiora but she just never seemed very good or viable.

Hordemaster90

12-10-2012

with sword of the divine, you can basically become an assassin. SotD is best on master yi

x GUNPLAY

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajido View Post
I'm curious too, I've always wanted to play Fiora but she just never seemed very good or viable.
the problem with Fiora is the CD on her Q is way to long for how actually ****ty it is... but other then that if u can get a BC and a full build... she will do great late game.. same with trynd yi and talon.

Hieronymus Bosch

12-10-2012

they are better

but still all or nothing when it comes to their effectiveness (pentakill or lol im dead)

Anthropics

12-10-2012

Bruisers still do everything they do better.

BeatRushVII

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaeLunatiiC View Post
the problem with Fiora is the CD on her Q is way to long for how actually ****ty it is... but other then that if u can get a BC and a full build... she will do great late game.. same with trynd yi and talon.
Thats the issue thoughXD I find there are very few tops she can lane against comfortable...maybe i need to try taking her mid

Jack Anansi

12-10-2012

Yi's backdooring got better with the addition of Zephyr, which has 10% movespeed, tenacity, and no wasted crit (which doesn't affect towers). +15 move speed or reduced teleport cd enchant for backdooring, or furor for fighting people. Mercurial Scimitar for a nice QSS upgrade late-game.