Pony Surprise

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endertome

Senior Member

12-10-2012

(Not related to that stupid cartoon)

Doesn't Hecarim's passive grant him bonus AD based on movement speed?

Don't Hecarim's Q and E skills scale off AD?

--

Hecarim + Homeguard + Teleport + Ghost (optional) + Boots of Mobility + pretty much standard build after that

Recall to base. Gain full health and Homeguard bonus.
+
Teleport to bush ward near enemy ADC
+
Devastating Charge
=
PONY SURPRISE


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endertome

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Bumped with disclaimer.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M3TASH33P

Senior Member

12-10-2012

it was better before they nerfed homeguard....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tempnameA461

Member

12-10-2012

Yes, it works.
Works even better with Revive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A40ozToFreedom

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Proper build = Mobility w/ Homeguard, Triforce, Zephyr, PD, Yomuu's, Shurelyia's. Ghost/Teleport.

Be ANYWHERE on the map.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endertome

Senior Member

12-10-2012

I just wanted to be the one to name this ambush strategy.

I hope Pony Surprise sticks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoneThugzPkz

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A40ozToFreedom View Post
Proper build = Mobility w/ Homeguard, Triforce, Zephyr, PD, Yomuu's, Shurelyia's. Ghost/Teleport.

Be ANYWHERE on the map.
Except if you don't get Icebourne Gauntlets you're just hindering your whole build.

Plus PD for what? you already run through minions LOL at 5% ms isn't worth the slot IMO - Forgot double swords are OP. Can never have too many swords.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tempnameA461

Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneThugzPkz View Post
Except if you don't get Icebourne Gauntlets you're just hindering your whole build.
*reads Gauntlet's stats*
Nope, no movement speed there!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endertome

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneThugzPkz View Post
Except if you don't get Icebourne Gauntlets you're just hindering your whole build.

Plus PD for what? you already run through minions LOL at 5% ms isn't worth the slot IMO
I was thinking of dropping PD for Iceborne Gauntlet, yeah. It's just 5% MS and I'd rather have the passive on Gauntlet.

Not like anyone would be escaping PONY SURPRISE anyway. But Teleport has a cooldown, I won't have it all the time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tempnameA461

Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endertome View Post
I was thinking of dropping PD for Iceborne Gauntlet, yeah. It's just 5% MS and I'd rather have the passive on Gauntlet.

Not like anyone would be escaping PONY SURPRISE anyway. But Teleport has a cooldown, I won't have it all the time.
Adding more ms to Homeguard Mobility Revive Teleport Pony is like giving Kenpachi a bankai.


12