DIANA's NERFS WHERE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOmegaBunny

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Like Tanks View Post
If even Razz is disappointed to see you, you know you're doing something terribly wrong.
this

TheOmegaBunny

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmilia View Post
"HEY MOM, IM SHOWING OFF MY ELO BADGE IN THE FORUMS AND I FEEL PROUD ABOUT IT".

Meh.
i also live with my gf. Play once a week max. Go to school 20 hours a week and work 42 hours a week. How's Ur life? How's being a loser? That's not even good at this game. Sigh i only get on forums cuz im bored at work :-)

Carmilia

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOmegaBunny View Post
i also live with my gf. Play once a week max. Go to school 20 hours a week and work 42 hours a week. How's Ur life? How's being a loser? That's not even good at this game. Sigh i only get on forums cuz im bored at work :-)
Lmfao. You just made my day with probably, possibly, one of the most retarded post i've read in ages. Must upvote ya aswell. :c

"LOOKIE MOMMY, I'M SHOWIN OFF MY IMAGINARY IN THE INTERWEBZ".

Gj, big guy. Have a cookie.

Shiny Eevee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Quote:
^ Its not Diana's Q whats broken, actually.

> Her passive escales well on early, mid and late game.

> Her shield soaks up a good chunck of damage, WHILE Still doing some damage. Also, the more AP, the stronger your shield is.

> Your E is basicly a damageless version of Orianna's R with a way wider range. Also, the skill is what makes Diana be Diana. You simply wont escape from her.

> Her R can be cast up to 2 and 3 times on the same target, depending on how durable they're. Also, its CD Is way too low.

> For an "AP assassin", her stats being the same as a regular off tank, is kinda of a bull**** if you ask me.
That is why Diana is a bruiser and not an assassin. Lol...

Carmilia

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleVee View Post
That is why Diana is a bruiser and not an assassin. Lol...
Fun fact. In the thread i made yesterday about Diana, the 80% of the people that downvoted me told me that "if she did hit so hard, its because she was an assassin". Like i said, make up your mind? Also, i can link or quote ya most of the posts, to prove how clueless people that tried to point me out wrong is.

I do know, that Diana's a bruiser from before hand, you just gotta check her basestats and skillset. Her basestats are above any other AP carry for a reason, and only Galio and Malphite are above her. Rumble is also above her, but he belongs to top anyway.

Ulquiorra995

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chlose View Post
You dont think 30 damage will do much? Look at rengar. He got a 20 damage buff on his q. Everyone proceeded to call him the most op thing ever.
Rengar? You mean that guy who is getting dunked hard... again? While Diana gets a slap on the wrist.

Shiny Eevee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Quote:
Fun fact. In the thread i made yesterday about Diana, the 80% of the people that downvoted me told me that "if she did hit so hard, its because she was an assassin". Like i said, make up your mind? Also, i can link or quote ya most of the posts, to prove how clueless people that tried to point me out wrong is.

I do know, that Diana's a bruiser from before hand, you just gotta check her basestats and skillset. Her basestats are above any other AP carry for a reason, and only Galio and Malphite are above her. Rumble is also above her, but he belongs to top anyway.
I... didn't downvote you, and I would never do it. I do actually agree she hits too hard, even for a bruiser...
It's why Rengar is getting nerfed.

Carmilia

12-10-2012

I'm not pointing out people downvoting me nor calling them out. I'm saying that most of the people that held a discussion with me, gave me the "Diana nukes/instagibs squishies because she's an assassin". How i know they were the ones downvoting ... Well.

- They disagreed with me.

- Always had a -1 when they posted out.