DIANA's NERFS WHERE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carmilia

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOmegaBunny View Post
i know right?
Yup, it might be me. I mean, i wouldnt mind Diana if she was meant to be just another AP assassin and not an AP assassin thats also an off tank. I mean, i dont even mind Eve with the new DFG, and people's QQing a lot about it. I didnt mind Talon back in the days when his W felt manaless. I didnt even mind the new Kat, as i didnt also mind Eve's stun or Akali's old burst. Or 1stday release LeBlanc! (Hurrrhurr).

But assassins able to nuke down squishies and going +200 armor/mres and a kit building on how tankier/nukier they can be should never exist. Riot didnt learn the lesson with Lee, Irelia or Rengar, apparently.

reallyslowloader

12-10-2012

diana isnt the problem anymore.

Carmilia

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by reallyslowloader View Post
diana isnt the problem anymore.
Thats why she's still a priority pick/ban in any ELO range.

*insert <<ba dum tss> gif here*

TheOmegaBunny

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmilia View Post
Yup, it might be me. I mean, i wouldnt mind Diana if she was meant to be just another AP assassin and not an AP assassin thats also an off tank. I mean, i dont even mind Eve with the new DFG, and people's QQing a lot about it. I didnt mind Talon back in the days when is W felt manaless. I didnt even mind the new Kat, as i didnt also mind Eve's stun or Akali's old burst. Or 1stday release LeBlanc! (Hurrrhurr).

But assassins able to nuke down squishies and going +200 armor/mres and a kit building on how tankier/nukier they can be should never exist. Riot didnt learn the lesson with Lee, Irelia or Rengar, apparently.
so I've never seen a tanky Diana wish i was in Ur elo. I want go. Usually one ult five and she's melted. Don't see anymore then 100 on stats max usually

KrakShoT

12-10-2012

Quote:
> For an "AP assassin", her stats being the same as a regular off tank, is kinda of a bull**** if you ask me.
Diana was never intended to be an assassin. She is designed as an AP Bruiser. She doesn't even have the assassin tag.

Xyltin

12-10-2012

What i don't like on that nerf is that her dmg goes down. She is an assassin, but can take nearly as much dmg as a bruiser. Her survivability is crazy. But she is an assassin who should be risky and have a low survivability.

She may not be an assassin (not tag), but her playstyle is nearly the same.
Riot released Rengar, who doesn't have an assassin tag, but they gave him more burst than most assassins and the survivaiblity of a bruiser.

Riot is doing something wrong with the newer bruisers (assassins).
High mobility, high survivability, strong poke, burst champs with CC?

KrakShoT

12-10-2012

Quote:
Thats why she's still a priority pick/ban in any ELO range.

*insert <<ba dum tss> gif here*
How would you know that? Your lolking says you don't even play ranked. You have 10 Normal wins. Ten. I don't think you are in a good position to be judging champions' levels of power. I honestly think you just follow tournaments and then bleat like the sheep that you are when certain champions preform well.

Carmilia

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrakShoT View Post
Diana was never intended to be an assassin. She is designed as an AP Bruiser. She doesn't even have the assassin tag.
And yet she bursts as hard as any other AP nuker/assassin.

Does it even matter if she has the tag? In another thread i made talking about her, the common comment i got referring to her was "Her damage and her ability to not let you escape is what makes her an assassin". That, say by many of you that happened to downvote me on that thread, so, seriously...

Just make up your mind. .-.

Carmilia

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrakShoT View Post
How would you know that? Your lolking says you don't even play ranked. You have 10 Normal wins. Ten. I don't think you are in a good position to be judging champions' levels of power. I honestly think you just follow tournaments and then bleat like the sheep that you are when certain champions preform well.
First, this is not my main acc. Also, i dont play in the NA servers due to high pings. (Yes, you might've found out i'm europen now). Secondly, stadistics are in lolking. For every ELO range. Thirdly, Diana has a +50% of total win rate. Okay, i give you that it used to be higher. But yet, she has almost a 70% of ban rate. If she's THAT banned, i think its because she's actually a real deal?

I mean, according to statistics, Diana right now is even more banned than Blitzcrank. The only champion thats above Diana when it comes to ban rate is Shen. Overally, Diana is right now the 2nd champions that receives most bans in draft.

Also, comparing her with all the common mid laners right now, she's the 2nd with the highest winrate, being Eve the first. Anivia, Karthus, Orianna, they're far behind from Diana or Eve's winrate.

TheOmegaBunny

12-10-2012

Quote:
And yet she bursts as hard as any other AP nuker/assassin.

Does it even matter if she has the tag? In another thread i made talking about her, the common comment i got referring to her was &quot;Her damage and her ability to not let you escape is what makes her an assassin&quot;. That, say by many of you that happened to downvote me on that thread, so, seriously...

Just make up your mind. .-.
as who? Do some math and show me please. Akali does 1 n a half of her damage. Talon burst harder. Every single assassin rapes her dmg.