Morello You Got Your Wish...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ordo Irelius

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralik098 View Post
Wit's End is getting 5 MR added back on.

Yay.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/02/26-pbe-patch.html
I probably still won't be using wit's end a lot.

Also, I hope riot can add kitae or a buffed madred's bloodrazor to counter the HP stacking.

God in My Hands

02-06-2013

bump kinda sad to see that he hasnt responded yet...

Ralik098

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordo Irelius View Post
I probably still won't be using wit's end a lot.

Also, I hope riot can add kitae or a buffed madred's bloodrazor to counter the HP stacking.
At least they are doing something with it, but it probably has more to do with AP getting a buff as a whole. They are buffing a lot of MR items to compensate for that.

Did that happen

02-07-2013

screw irelia she is a stupid design of a champion. What doesn't so do she does pretty much everything you would want in one champion. On top of the fact if she has 5k hp she can stun someone with 2k hp and they have no tank stats at all and she does great damage while doing it. She is fine just cause your stupid omg broke champion is finally at a level that isn't god like like she has been since pretty much release you get upset. She is still more viable then trundle, nasus, heimer, zilean, karma, list goes on.

Ordo Irelius

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Did that happen View Post
screw irelia she is a stupid design of a champion. What doesn't so do she does pretty much everything you would want in one champion. On top of the fact if she has 5k hp she can stun someone with 2k hp and they have no tank stats at all and she does great damage while doing it. She is fine just cause your stupid omg broke champion is finally at a level that isn't god like like she has been since pretty much release you get upset. She is still more viable then trundle, nasus, heimer, zilean, karma, list goes on.
I...really don't know what to say.

This is such an outdated argument. Posting a paragraph to counter this is just beating dead horse...

Irelia Carries U

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordo Irelius View Post
I...really don't know what to say.

This is such an outdated argument. Posting a paragraph to counter this is just beating dead horse...
no its beating empty air, also wit's end is still a great item against ap tops at least i find it that way, but you can't get trinity right after, you have to get warmogs otherwise you will blow up in any early team fights that happen

Iridos

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralik098 View Post
Posting doesn't mean that you have read anything, which you obviously haven't. I believe I have already explained to you that you are simply wrong. The last nerf required buffs to make her playable again, she was AWFUL, or did you forget?

Oh, I guess you really don't remember.

Actually we've talked about this once already in this thread, and I pointed out that your claim is incorrect. If you go back and look at the patch notes, you'll find three major instances where Irelia was nerfed, and only one of them required buffs... and after those buffs, Irelia was back to being an extremely dominant pick, which is less than ideal for champion balance.

As for Zephyr, I've only seen a handful of games were someone bothered to build Zephyr. It isn't a good item in its current state unless you are like 30 mins in and have already bought a junkton of defense.

I'm confused. Are you saying that Zephyr is a bad item? Because if I'm going to make my decision based on your grumbling vs it being built in pro play, I know which way I'm going. Or are you just complaining that you can't rush it? To which I respond... how is it a bad thing that a top lane fighter with no stealth and very limited escape typically needs to build tankiness before damage items? Why should Irelia be different from every other top lane bruiser that has to do the same thing with current itemization?

I said that when she was being picked she was performing badly, which is true. I said that her main build has become nothing but health stacking in tournaments, which is true. You have shown nothing to contradict that. I pulled that vod out because YOU specifically pointed to it as a reason she was fine. I brought up every game around that time that I knew she had been played. Again, stop making stuff up.

I will refresh your memory. I stated that she had been seeing play, contrary to your claim that she hadn't. After I called you out, you switched to "waaaah health stacking" as if that wasn't true of damn near every champ in the game, and posted that VoD. I pointed out that there were other games in which she had performed better during the same time period, you knew about them, and chose the worst game out of a set to which I had referred. Who's making stuff up? This is all readily available earlier in the thread, if you actually bothered to look.

Yeah and if you count only the finals she was picked in 3 out 3 with zero wins, so what? She is seeing some play at Korean tournaments and very little in NA/EU.

So, you were claiming that her pick rate was due to much of the tournament being played on earlier patches. I pointed out that if you look only at the part played on the most recent patch, she had a ridiculously high pick rate, and a better win rate than you were claiming since preseason 3 launched.

People have always known that she has a strong kit but if you don't have solid numbers or decent itemization it doesn't mean anything. As I said earlier, her offensive itemization is in bad shape now, but then again you didn't bother to read it the first time so I don't know why I'm bothering saying it again. Hopefully the TF buff helps here.

Once again, I'm pretty sure I already addressed this. Her kit is strong enough that building correctly will continue to keep her viable in certain situations and comps. That's all that's really necessary for champion viability. Your dislike for how a correct build works now doesn't mean that the itemization options aren't there.

So are you, which is why I'm done responding to you, you've shown that you don't know what you are talking about and you ignored what I actually said, plus you have been very condescending yourself. You also keep ignoring how quite a bit has changed since this thread started. You just keep visiting this thread because you keep wanting to say "I told you so", even though you constantly say stuff that just isn't true.
I'm pretty much done with you and this thread... I actually was just posting because I thought you had legitimate concerns, but apparently you're just trolling. On the off chance that you are honestly misguided, responses to your claims are bolded in the quote. I doubt I'll be back.

Ordo Irelius

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridos View Post
I'm pretty much done with you and this thread... I actually was just posting because I thought you had legitimate concerns, but apparently you're just trolling. On the off chance that you are honestly misguided, responses to your claims are bolded in the quote. I doubt I'll be back.
Don't have the time nor energy to give a complete response, but I'll tell you why zephyr is a meh item on Irelia.

1. If you want to do good damage while building tanky so you can survive long enough, you have to build triforce. Period.

2. If you want to go tanky, and wants AS, then you'll want wit's end most of the time.

3. Zephyr is alright as a follow up to zerker's greaves when snowballing and wanting some tenacity. This may be the only time zephyr is really good. However, I personally will just go with triforce because if you really is snowballing that hard you'll rarely need the extra ~20% of CC reduction.

Irelia Carries U

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridos View Post
you wont be missed :L, he gave all legit responses

Ralik098

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iridos View Post
i'm pretty much done with you and this thread... I actually was just posting because i thought you had legitimate concerns, but apparently you're just trolling. On the off chance that you are honestly misguided, responses to your claims are bolded in the quote. I doubt i'll be back.
tl;dr