Morello You Got Your Wish...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ralik098

01-25-2013

Small change coming in the next patch.

Trinity Force
Total cost decreased to 3903 from 4200

TF combine cost is now 3 gold lol.

Plus BC and Bloodthirster nerfs. HP is getting a small nerf also. Next patch should help.

CarePoliceLoL

01-25-2013

Trinity Force change is a typo though.

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Irelia is just a bad design, and needs design changes so she can get buffs.

Her damage output with just a Triforce/ Wits End/ Tank Gear is too high and makes her too hard to shut down for her to be allowed much power under her current design.

Ralik098

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarePoliceLoL View Post
Trinity Force change is a typo though.
No, it isn't a typo.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3042668

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galgus View Post
Irelia is just a bad design, and needs design changes so she can get buffs.

Her damage output with just a Triforce/ Wits End/ Tank Gear is too high and makes her too hard to shut down for her to be allowed much power under her current design.
It was perfectly fine all throughout S2 and they did nothing about it. If you remember back to when they nerfed her sustain they actually said that they LIKED her damage output. Throughout her entire history in LoL her damage output has never really changed. The only thing that they have changed that made a real difference was changing her ult from magic to physical damage and her sustain has been nerfed really hard, outside of that not much has changed. Her true damage has literally never been touched.

CarePoliceLoL

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralik098 View Post
No, it isn't a typo.
Yeah I checked the link.

300 gold reduction is A LOT. Not sure if I believe this is going live.

Ordo Irelius

01-25-2013

Triforce cost decrease should help, although I'm not sure if it will make it a better option compared to rushing health.

Also, xyph seems to like health being the primary defense option. If this will be the case, then I think something should be changed about Irelia's W. Maybe change it to physical damage and make it scale off % health or AD?

Irelia Carries U

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordo Irelius View Post
Triforce cost decrease should help, although I'm not sure if it will make it a better option compared to rushing health.

Also, xyph seems to like health being the primary defense option. If this will be the case, then I think something should be changed about Irelia's W. Maybe change it to physical damage and make it scale off % health or AD?
Its a bit over the top if her w scales off a stat

Ordo Irelius

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irelia Carries U View Post
Its a bit over the top if her w scales off a stat
I don't think it will be OP at all if it is physical or magical damage. Even if it is scaling true damage, it will be manageable as long as the base damage is mediocre.

CarePoliceLoL

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordo Irelius View Post
I don't think this is good idea. True damage on W is what makes her uniqe. Riot should be careful to not homogenize their champions too much.

Judging by latest PBE patch: Cleaver is going to get nerfed, BT nerfed, Giant belt nerfed, Triforce buffed (not sure about this going live 300 gold is huge as I said), Olaf nerfed, Kha'zix got nerfed patch before... I think it's going to be better than now (and now it's not even tragic).

Ralik098

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarePoliceLoL View Post
I don't think this is good idea. True damage on W is what makes her uniqe. Riot should be careful to not homogenize their champions too much.

Judging by latest PBE patch: Cleaver is going to get nerfed, BT nerfed, Giant belt nerfed, Triforce buffed (not sure about this going live 300 gold is huge as I said), Olaf nerfed, Kha'zix got nerfed patch before... I think it's going to be better than now (and now it's not even tragic).
Ehh, I kind of disagree with that last part, as it is her offensive itemization options feel nonexistent. TF doesn't feel like it is worth building and neither does Wit's End. Zephyr isn't worth building until later in the game as like a 3rd or 4th item at best due to its terrible components. Frozen Mallet is more of a defensive utility item. Leaving nothing but Black Cleaver, but it is a very counter intuitive item and it feels odd building it on a champion with true damage and only two physical abilities on their kit. I think this is why she is being built solely through HP stacking in competitive games now.

These changes might bring back TF into a decent item and will almost certainly remove BC as an option. Hopefully this happens and it kills this straight HP stacking build, it is lame and boring. I'd love to see them do something with Zephyr next.