Morello You Got Your Wish...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irelia Carries U

01-24-2013

in a way i don't care anymore, she isn't as popular as she was and its still dropping so i guess that's one positive out come from s3

RestoredtoChaos

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToteTwoTechs View Post
You nerfed every single item Irelia uses, wp wp. You even managed to do it so no one would notice that the whole new patch was a huge plot to nerf her. As nerfed, triforce nerfed, wit end nerfed, ninja tabi nerfed, ga nerfed. WHAT DIDNT YOU PLAN MORELLO YOU SICK TWISTED MAN. All along you have planned this even playing along with the "nerf irelia" joke, yet while others were joking you were being serious.

Who would have thought your hatred for irelia would be this great that you devote whole patches just to nerf her without an outrage? You even blatantly made the black cleaver fiasco to pull attention away from the nerf to irelia. We should have known that it was a trick, I mean who honestly would have let that in the game other than to fuel your evil plans. DAM YOU MORELLO DAM YOU TO ELO HELL AND MAY MORDEKAISER ULT YOUR SOUL

Edit: Morello must answer for his heinous crimes against irelia, keep bumping the thread untill the evil one replys.

UPDATE
I feel like riot wants a real wall of text here. However Im not that great at that so Ill post some of the comments that are good. May change every so often but morello has no excuse to not reply to this.Also thanks for all who bumped and upvoted, also special thanks to ralik098 for the post below and for the many bamps
ITT bad players who used to do well with irelia while she was utterly overpowered.

Ralik098

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RestoredtoChaos View Post
ITT bad players who used to do well with irelia while she was utterly overpowered.
You main Ezreal.

Irelia Carries U

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralik098 View Post
You main Ezreal.
and can't seem to do well with him LOLOLOL 0/6 and 67 cs his most recent game with him he is barking up the wrong tree

Ordo Irelius

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irelia Carries U View Post
in a way i don't care anymore, she isn't as popular as she was and its still dropping so i guess that's one positive out come from s3
That's just about the only good thing in S3 for Irelia.

Quote:
I read all of xyph's response. He barely talked about Irelia >.> And the only time he did is when he is saying Irelia didn't become stronger.

SlumlordThanatos

01-24-2013

Meanwhile Shyvana is sitting on the bed, crying because she's useless now. Same problem as Irelia, only her kit isn't as amazing as her's.

Irelia Carries U

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter228 View Post
Meanwhile Shyvana is sitting on the bed, crying because she's useless now. Same problem as Irelia, only her kit isn't as amazing as her's.
yup and i expect when irelia's popularity drops to the rumble level her win rate will go up because only people that know how to play her will continue to play

Ralik098

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter228 View Post
Yeah, Shyvana needs help also, Xypherous already talked about her though and said they know she is in bad shape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irelia Carries U View Post
yup and i expect when irelia's popularity drops to the rumble level her win rate will go up because only people that know how to play her will continue to play
I actually don't think it can go much lower, it has already dropped over half. Irelia is very popular.

gregorymarco

01-24-2013

Sad Panda.
It's not as bad as it seems though. Early ganks instawin lanes for her.

Irelia Carries U

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralik098 View Post
Yeah, Shyvana needs help also, Xypherous already talked about her though and said they know she is in bad shape.

I actually don't think it can go much lower, it has already dropped over half. Irelia is very popular.
if you go to north america she is around 8%