Morello You Got Your Wish...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blademaster

01-19-2013

BC is just no on Irelia. True damage dealer like Irelia should never get armor reduction items, unless they change her kit.

Irelia Carries U

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoD1eSs View Post
BC is just no on Irelia. True damage dealer like Irelia should never get armor reduction items, unless they change her kit.
her ult is physical damage and you proc cleaver 4 times with it, guess who benefits from that?

ploki122

01-19-2013

Yeah, I totally agree with op, she's trash tier now due to all those nerfs. It's probably that exact same reasons that make her so played in high elo/tournaments games...

Worst Irelia Top

01-19-2013

Bumping this so riot can see it

Wezz

01-19-2013

better nerf morello

Ordo Irelius

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragonite View Post
her ult is physical damage and you proc cleaver 4 times with it, guess who benefits from that?
The thing about BC is that it's quite hard to fit a brutalizer into Irelia's build, and the majority of the time health stacking is much more effective on Irelia anyways.

Irelia Carries U

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordo Irelius View Post
The thing about BC is that it's quite hard to fit a brutalizer into Irelia's build, and the majority of the time health stacking is much more effective on Irelia anyways.
it benefits your adc if you have cleaver, its not about her : (

Ralik098

01-20-2013

IEM Poland

Apparently she was picked in the two games that were not streamed according to Leaguepedia. I don't know how they got that information, but other than those games she wasn't picked at all. She was never seen on stream.

Ordo Irelius

01-21-2013

New PBE patch notes came out. Lots of minor indirect buffs to Irelia, which is always welcomed. I wonder if riot will ever consider giving TF a small buff.

Also, health stacking is getting really annoying, especially when I'm playing as Irelia. Clever players, when laning against Irelia, just rush a warmogs, and this becomes especially annoying when your laning opponent is somebody that has high base damage/scales with health.

GLockWisE

01-21-2013

even nerfed shaco what a scrub