Morello You Got Your Wish...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ordo Irelius

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoD1eSs View Post
Irelia just got picked by WE (WE vs iG second game)
so happy. We'll see how she 'll do. 1ts pick irelia ftw.
Cao Mei plays a pretty good hyper aggressive Irelia. Mind telling me the build he uses? Hopefully it's not another generic HP stacking Irelia.

Blademaster

01-17-2013

Berserker's greaves + warmogs + zephyr
She went to 1v2 bot lane and fairly even with other team's 1v2 lanes in terms of cs.
WE kinda stomped that game and ended up 0-10 score and secured all objects, so its hard to say she did well or no, still this build makes perfect sense to me.

KH Roxas

01-18-2013

bump

Ankoku no Hime

01-18-2013

Great....now Irelia is now seen as much as I see Karma

Ralik098

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JswatJosh View Post
Great....now Irelia is now seen as much as I see Karma
Nah she is fine, I just want them to fix her build, HP stacking is kind of lame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoD1eSs View Post
Berserker's greaves + warmogs + zephyr
She went to 1v2 bot lane and fairly even with other team's 1v2 lanes in terms of cs.
WE kinda stomped that game and ended up 0-10 score and secured all objects, so its hard to say she did well or no, still this build makes perfect sense to me.
I would be willing to bet Warmog's is nerfed in the next patch, it is everywhere right now. Not sure if this will help or hurt her. Still, this is better than seeing the straight HP stacking build.

GENTLEWORM

01-18-2013

Bump

KH Roxas

01-18-2013

bump

Ordo Irelius

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralik098 View Post
I would be willing to bet Warmog's is nerfed in the next patch, it is everywhere right now. Not sure if this will help or hurt her. Still, this is better than seeing the straight HP stacking build.
It might just hurt her more than it benefits her. She needs good defense after all, and the best way to get it right now is warmogs.

Irelia Carries U

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordo Irelius View Post
It might just hurt her more than it benefits her. She needs good defense after all, and the best way to get it right now is warmogs.
I just tried statikk shyv and black cleaver on her along with tf it was surprisingly effective but i was sort of squishy lol oh well took a dump on the singed and I could get away going glass cannon

Nyoghta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-19-2013

Bumping this thread for Irelia's love.