Morello You Got Your Wish...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alexandraya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-16-2013

I'll bump just to see if he replies. Although I think she's still fine.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ralik098

Senior Member

01-16-2013

I expect to see many changes that will have an effect here in the patch after Thresh judging from what they had to say here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2986729

Curious whether this will actually help or not. I've seen her picked quite a few times in tournaments but they do nothing but rush HP on her with Warmog's and Sunfire Cape. Really hate seeing builds like that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GreekAsTheGods

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Irelia has still been used in competitive play though.... Azubu Blaze Flame still plays her regularly. If she was overly nerfed that wouldn't be the case.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ralik098

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekAsTheGods View Post
Irelia has still been used in competitive play though.... Azubu Blaze Flame still plays her regularly. If she was overly nerfed that wouldn't be the case.
Did you notice what the Koreans are building on her now? That is what I am complaining about, that build is so lame and boring. Fix the TF/GA build please.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ordo Irelius

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralik098 View Post
Did you notice what the Koreans are building on her now? That is what I am complaining about, that build is so lame and boring. Fix the TF/GA build please.
I agree with this. Warmogs sunfire is extremely lame and in riot's words "without gameplay". Not to mention, this build works virtually on every bruiser/tank.

I really enjoyed TF->GA as it "adds to gameplay". It makes Irelia feel mobile without being a piece of paper. The depth sheen brings to her gameplay is really awesome imo. TF/GA wasn't OP either. It gives good damage and good defense if built on time, and rewards you when Irelia snowballs. If you are behind however, this build becomes lackluster and generally speaking you won't be able to make a very good comeback with this build.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ralik098

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordo Irelius View Post
I agree with this. Warmogs sunfire is extremely lame and in riot's words "without gameplay". Not to mention, this build works virtually on every bruiser/tank.

I really enjoyed TF->GA as it "adds to gameplay". It makes Irelia feel mobile without being a piece of paper. The depth sheen brings to her gameplay is really awesome imo. TF/GA wasn't OP either. It gives good damage and good defense if built on time, and rewards you when Irelia snowballs. If you are behind however, this build becomes lackluster and generally speaking you won't be able to make a very good comeback with this build.
To be fair, GA was pretty broken.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KH Roxas

Senior Member

01-16-2013

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ordo Irelius

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralik098 View Post
To be fair, GA was pretty broken.
It really wasn't that OP on anything but an ADC IMO.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ralik098

Senior Member

01-17-2013

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blademaster

Member

01-17-2013

Irelia just got picked by WE (WE vs iG second game)
so happy. We'll see how she 'll do. 1ts pick irelia ftw.