Morello You Got Your Wish...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marry Me Matthew

12-10-2012

and ionic spark removed.

M0MENTUM

12-10-2012

They openly stated that attack speed was getting a price incrase, and Xypherous has posted that attack speed being too cheap is one of the causes of Irelia being OP, Riot obviously knows they hurt Irelia and if her numbers are dipping too harshly they will fix it.

Ralik098

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KetiaX View Post
How is 90% CC reduction a nerf....?

Irelia Passive (40%), Tenacity item (35%), Tenacity Mastery (15%).

And btw, Voyboy just obliterated as Irelia in a competitive play just now.
It doesn't work like that, Tenacity isn't additive, it stacks multiplicative so in all you end up with something like 65%. You could get this in S2 with the juggernaut mastery and most people didn't bother to pick it up because the points were better spent elsewhere. The problem is tenacity DOESN'T reduce damage and that it stacks multiplicative. Since she already gets so much tenacity for free, you don't necessarily want more since its effectiveness is reduced the more you get. Therefore it is highly gold inefficient to buy tenacity for her, you are better off getting something else.

This is all of course another reason Zephyr is overrated, you are paying the same amount for tenacity items and getting less out of them than anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0MENTUM View Post
They openly stated that attack speed was getting a price incrase, and Xypherous has posted that attack speed being too cheap is one of the causes of Irelia being OP, Riot obviously knows they hurt Irelia and if her numbers are dipping too harshly they will fix it.
Actually, I'm fairly sure he didn't, his actual quote that was that the attack speed increase would hurt her quite a bit. Attack speed was nerfed because with AD getting cheaper, you have to nerf something to keep the AD carries from becoming insane.

M0MENTUM

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralik098 View Post

Actually, I'm fairly sure he didn't, his actual quote that was that the attack speed increase would hurt her quite a bit. Attack speed was nerfed because with AD getting cheaper, you have to nerf something to keep the AD carries from becoming insane.
He didn't say it altogether, he said attack speed being cheap made Irelia strong, and the patch notes said attack speed was getting a cost increase, I was just filling the blank that it was obvious it would hurt Irelia and that Riot is most likely aware and will be watchful of it.

moralSinistral

12-10-2012

Its true
bump for justice

Tasamaki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

I use to love Irelia to death after this patch I haven't been able to tank so I quit playing like I use to and can't be motivated to play seriously anymore D': I might as well quit..

Ralik098

12-10-2012

bump

ToteTwoTechs

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralSinistral View Post
Its true
bump for justice
Ty for bump
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralik098 View Post
bump
thanks for bumping, Morello must pay for his crimes against irelia

Exile Pony

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KetiaX View Post
And btw, Voyboy just obliterated as Irelia in a competitive play just now.
Correct me if im wrong, but isnt that still season 2 patch they are playing on?

ToteTwoTechs

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTundra View Post
Correct me if im wrong, but isnt that still season 2 patch they are playing on?
If hes talking about ipl5 they were using the elise patch I believe.