The "Achievements" tab.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bad Luck Braum

12-10-2012

Go away Perv! - As Eve destroy 3 pink wards

Master Composer : Kill 2 or more opponents with Requiem / Crescendo.

JìmmyQ

12-10-2012

please no achievement system. it will just be abused by people who join games strictly to do something like "hit five teemo shrooms in a row."

Unless care is given to make sure all the achievements would not lead to feeding, I'm skeptical.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Win a game in over 60 sounds like it is asking for people to "afk till 60 want achievement" on you in game.

Also any "win #### games" is lame, grindquest achievements are the worst kind of achievement.

Some champion specific ones would be cool, such as the kennen your way through everyone one, giving each champion an easy, normal, and hard achievement, maybe based on making lower level combos and tactics a little more obvious/rewarding to work on. I'd just really want to see them all followed by "and then win the game" so that people are never more focused on the achievement than the win.

I just remember playing l4d2, and having people lose games, in order to do things like try to get the gnome into the helicopter, in public games. I don't want to see that stuff infect league.

themoneymonkey

12-10-2012

Ward __ times in 1 game.

Narvuntien

12-10-2012

pretty good job making these achievements you have gotten around the problem of people playing for them and raging against people that prevent you from getting them (e.g having one for a pentakill)

League of Lags

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightNooblar View Post
Win a game in over 60 sounds like it is asking for people to "afk till 60 want achievement" on you in game.

Also any "win #### games" is lame, grindquest achievements are the worst kind of achievement.
I don't think it'll promote afkers, I think it'll promote more tactical play to extend the game, and the win X number of games is just more of a milestone achievement.

GraceBefallen

12-10-2012

The only problem with the type of achievements is there to objective based and will give a sense of beating the game, or something that people are going to try for. Also making 5's teamwork much more hectic to deal with.

Phrixscreoth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

I agree with a number of the thoughts going on, achievements would be cool but shouldn't promote bad play.

The Bushmaster

12-11-2012

bump. surprised no red on this.

macsauce

12-11-2012

This will never be implemented. Never in a trillion years. I am suprised that button still exists.