why is it if you die to the enemy top laner you cant touch a creep anymore?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sloil

12-31-2012

?

I Hate Pears

12-31-2012

Snowballin'.

iShetAndiGiggle

12-31-2012

Because your dead

X5TeRraN

12-31-2012

Attachment 584612

My creeps.

Sulfate

12-31-2012

Well generally, it's because they have a kill and probably a level or two over you now, with a shiny new doran's blade, so they're probably going to punish you the next time you go in for a last hit. Eventually, if they're consistent with their spanking, they'll keep snowballing ahead in the lane.

Fukaro

12-31-2012

Most tops snowball hard. They have the advantage and they know it.

Drekor

12-31-2012

Did they go back and buy after the kill? If they did they likely have an advantage in items not to mention they were already capable of beating you without that advantage and both you and your enemy know it. Zoning you like that also leaves them open to jungle ganks so make sure to keep yourself in a good position with your cooldowns and let your jungler know the situation(including enemy ward locations)

DRIVEATAR RSCNyx

12-31-2012

That's when you have someone come help to gank them so you can catch back up.

If you have a jungler who would rather wait, let them snowball, or not help at all (Like I did last game), then it's just going to get worse and you'll end up feeding.

Nerbert

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Show me on this doll where you are touching the creeps.

Silyns

Recruiter

12-31-2012

That's why top lane is such a tough lane to play. You get ganked or die for any reason in lane there is a good chance that your screwed for the rest of the lane phase.

At that point you almost WANT them to destroy your tower so they will roam and you can catch up. However if they do and it lets them make plays in other lanes your now hurting two lanes instead of just your own. So you sit back and farm the best you can without dieing and hope for the best. Sometimes your jungler comes to help but often they are squishy compared to most bruisers top lane and they just feed him another kill.

Top lane has become popular in season 3 but I find that most people don't understand the "feast or famine" concept of it all. I've gotten 2 kills up on champs like Jax and they just leave the lane. They don't even come back and try to farm under tower. I assume they fumble about in the jungle but don't want anything to do with top lane again until the creeps reach their second tower and they can farm safely again.