Less Bans for Deletion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DizzyJ22

12-13-2012

Its something like 6 bans before you get deleted. That is the highest number i've seen in all the MMO's ive played. This needs to be fixed so the online community is better and this game is more appropriate for all its players.

My proposal is to drop it to 2 times. You get one warning and a deletion warning if it happens again. Second time you get banned for offensive language or what not, Bam your out. With the penalty like this people will smarten up instead of continuously being rude or stupid.

The system dont work the way it is, Trust.

Ftwnoraj

12-13-2012

I was ban 8 times.

LargeSnorlax

12-13-2012

That uh.. isn't really something I would brag about.

LawGiver500

12-13-2012

Riot has stated that they want to have a system based on reform not punishment so in that respect there are going to be a higher number of chances for mistakes.

playing LoL casually or hardcore comes with a large investment (time/money) people have a right to have that investment respected now in the case of breaking the rules they do risk and often forfeit said investment but limiting there ability to recoup those losses is not a healthy business practice

KiII Yourself

12-13-2012

Considering that the Tribunal bans people for the most ridiculously minor infractions without respect to whether or not they actually violate the Summoner's Code, 6 seems fine.

Darkerrow

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiII Yourself View Post
Considering that the Tribunal bans people for the most ridiculously minor infractions without respect to whether or not they actually violate the Summoner's Code, 6 seems fine.
No Tribunal is a system of peer governing meant to hold people accountable for their actions in game, and facilitate reform before punishment.

Suspensions in that respect act as a means to promote reform before a person is punished (Ie banned) that being said there is no set number of punishments nor does there need to be if a person is showing reform then they should be measured on their progress not there previous actions thus why some people have more then 6 suspensions.