Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most reliable solo pub stomper for IP farming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrDragun

10-12-2010

I'm sure this subject has been touched on more than once in the past year, but I didn't find a great thread with Google search.

Who do you think is the most reliable pub stomper @ level 30 blink pick solo queue on Summoner Rift, and what equipment would you use?

Also, is IP farming more effective on Twisted Treeline or Summoner Rift? Pub stomp might be easier on TT but is the IP lower?

Maybe I'll add a poll when we see some popular picks.

Mrtakeiteasy

10-12-2010

5 man carries, always works.

Get Tristana, Miss Fortune, Ezreal, Ashe, and Master Tryndamere.

Eppa

10-12-2010

Nidalee.

Sububuduh

10-12-2010

Warwick in 3v3 is my preferred method of IP farming. You gank well enough, and they give up before the 10 minute mark.

Shinslammer

10-12-2010

Everyone is wrong.

Mordekaiser is by far the best pubstomper. You bring all the dps you need, farm as **** without even trying, and tank for for yourself while you're at it.

Suelerium

10-12-2010

If you want to farm IP, you need short games, so no carry, of course. Mordekaiser, Annie, AP Sion, Heimer (yes you still can play him !), WW, these kind of champ. And be sure to have a jungler 5v5, a ganking one.

larkhill

10-12-2010

we have these threads like every 10 minutes... morde wins every time...

Tokinatoor

10-12-2010

I have had good luck with Poppy on twitsted treeline. She kicks ass 1 vs 1 especially with lots of walls around to smash the less fortunate into. At lvl 3 with 1+ into all of her skills she is a monster with pig tails.