Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Ottawa Gaming community starting...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moonberry

Recruiter

10-12-2010

Hey,

I have been posting a few times about finding people in Ottawa who play LoL. I have been amazed at how many people I have come to meet through this. We have created quite the little community going.

I just wanted to post this for all those people and any that haven't join so far. Firstly we have a facebook group called Ottawa LoL, second we have an in game chatroom called "Ottawa".

Now for the important part, we have finally got a splash page up for our website. While there is more to come in the very near future I wanted to make the site known. Once up this will be where I set up the tournaments for Ottawa and stuff like that. This is just the start of what we want to do. Look forward to new things on the horizon.

http://gamingottawa.ca/

Happy gaming.

Bakarov

10-12-2010

This warms my gamer heart.... slightly
Its a shame I'm American

Moonberry

Recruiter

10-12-2010

I should have also mentioned that I would love to hear ideas from people here as to what would be an ideal in a community such as this.

Moonberry

Recruiter

10-12-2010

will be posting again once we have the finished product or at least more of it. this makes me happy so sorry I am double posting updates. I am just excited that we have our splash page up. Here's hoping everything works out well.

Moonberry

Recruiter

10-12-2010

bump for the time that school ends here

Goochy Goo

10-12-2010

YUS OTTAWA!
I'm out in the country though.

Long drive if there is ever a tournament or anything.

Moonberry

Recruiter

10-12-2010

Quote:
BigBlueMonkey:
YUS OTTAWA!
I'm out in the country though.

Long drive if there is ever a tournament or anything.

Well a lot of the stuff will be held just online, so you wouldn't need to travel