New Ottawa Gaming community starting...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moonberry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-12-2010

Hey,

I have been posting a few times about finding people in Ottawa who play LoL. I have been amazed at how many people I have come to meet through this. We have created quite the little community going.

I just wanted to post this for all those people and any that haven't join so far. Firstly we have a facebook group called Ottawa LoL, second we have an in game chatroom called "Ottawa".

Now for the important part, we have finally got a splash page up for our website. While there is more to come in the very near future I wanted to make the site known. Once up this will be where I set up the tournaments for Ottawa and stuff like that. This is just the start of what we want to do. Look forward to new things on the horizon.

http://gamingottawa.ca/

Happy gaming.

Bakarov

10-12-2010

This warms my gamer heart.... slightly
Its a shame I'm American

Moonberry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-12-2010

I should have also mentioned that I would love to hear ideas from people here as to what would be an ideal in a community such as this.

Moonberry

Recruiter

10-12-2010

will be posting again once we have the finished product or at least more of it. this makes me happy so sorry I am double posting updates. I am just excited that we have our splash page up. Here's hoping everything works out well.

Moonberry

Recruiter

10-12-2010

bump for the time that school ends here

Goochy Goo

10-12-2010

YUS OTTAWA!
I'm out in the country though.

Long drive if there is ever a tournament or anything.

Moonberry

Recruiter

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueMonkey View Post
YUS OTTAWA!
I'm out in the country though.

Long drive if there is ever a tournament or anything.
Well a lot of the stuff will be held just online, so you wouldn't need to travel