Item Shop Info Pop-Up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stipchaser

02-15-2013

When ever I am back at base or I am dead for that matter if the view is by the item shop a pop-up info window appears. I'm not sure if this due to my resolution settings or not? This can get annoying at times especially when we are in the heat of the battle defending our base. The issue is I can't see my items and have to continuously move the item purchase window out of the way of this static pop-up. As a suggestion maybe we can layer this behind the item menu window? After all we already are there in the menu and do not need to know where to click at this point in time.

Regards,

Stipchaser

Perky Cheeks

02-16-2013

I get that too, it's when your mouse hovers over an item or skill you have and you open your item shop. easy fix is open and close item shop and it goes away.

It's just a bug they need to fix.

stipchaser

02-16-2013

Right on, thanks I appreciate that because it has become a constant distraction lately.

Hexenir

02-18-2013

bump, I was going to make a thread about it but I found this one.

This is reeeeeaaly annoying.

Knighteverlastin

02-18-2013

bump. I hit P 2x while in base because of that silly pop-up.

Also, some people (myself included) tend to use unconventional champions as support now and again. While using an unconventional champion I find it tedious to buy a pink ward or oracle. All the champions have the blue, red and standard ward in the bottom bar of the recommended items page. Can you please add the pink ward and oracle to that page for all champions please? The menu already has the space for 2 items.

Thanks.