Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Need Champion Help...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ok, so I mainly play jungle as my main role, even with the new jungle. I presently have almost 8k IP and am looking for a new champ. I main champ Maokai and I am quite potent as him, despite new jungle. I also bought Shyvana, Skarner, and Olaf all fairly recently (though Olaf was most recent). I have played other roles as these champions though, except Skarner.

Maokai - Jungle, support and even played solo-top as him once and I usually do quite good as him (he's my fav champion right now).

Olaf - I have played him top and jungle and have had equal success with him being an absolute beast, awesome fun.

Shyvana - I mainly jungle her, but I have solo-top'd her and did fairly well. I mainly counter-jungle really heavily as her (have not tried doing so in new jungle though) and do well most times.

Skarner - I find myself not playing him mostly, I usually go to one of the others listed above for my jungle fun. Not that he is not good or anything, just seems like I have not clicked him him all that much. I played him a fair bit after I got him, but then just kept going to the other three.

So my question(s) to you, the forums, are as follows:

I am thinking of refunding Skarner, seeing as how I rarely play him... wise choice or no?

I would like some input on champion(s) to get. As stated above I have 8k IP and I do mainly jungle(and if I refund Skarner I would have around 14-15k IP). FYI I do not like Lee Sin all that much, just didn't click when last I tried him out when he was free to play.

Also, if I don't jungle I usually support and I do not have many supports, I usually go Maokai and just play support role =P.

Thank you for any help, input, or advice regarding my question(s).

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

If you buy a character, keep it no point in refuding because you never know if you that character is an awesome counter for a ranked game "Oh s**t wish I had Skarner right now" Try someone not as tanky as your jungles. I know you said you don't like Lee, but give him a try again and if you do good you'll love him. Shaco is super fun to jungle, he is squishy and falls off late game, but the ganks are phenomenal.

Personally I think you should give a less supporty/tanky champ a try. Like Shaco or Fiddle, but if you wanna stick to your guns try Rammus or Malphite. Both very rewarding and bring a lot to a team fight. Hope this helps. Just my input though.