Choosing Ahri, Darius or Lee Sin

Ahri 4 28.57%
Darius 4 28.57%
Lee Sin 7 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Champion Decision - Ahri, Darius, or Lee Sin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1337SuMM0neR

12-07-2012

I'm am spending RP to buy 2 of these 3 champions. It's very hard for me to decide because I love all these champions. Help me decide or think of other champions for me instead. Thank you to all of those who helped.

Ethri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Do you play top, mid, or jungle most often? They're all great champions.

Joe10112

12-07-2012

All three were recently on sale. You should buy them when they are on sale...it's a 2:1 deal then.

But I vote Darius. Dunks are great, and he's fairly easy to pick up and fun to play as. Lee Sin is also fun but you need to be consistant when landing your Q. Ahri I heard is just hard to play in general.

Jonheath291

12-07-2012

I bought Ahri when she was just on sale and she starts kinda slow if you don't have ap masteries like I don't. She relies greatly on landing her Charm to really get off combos and the Dash is really week until level 2 (level 11 is decent but 6 just fails :/ only good for running away)

Darius is the safest bet and then I would go with Lee Sin. if you can aim you won't have any issues with him and he seems very fun to play.

o 2 FA5T 4 U o

12-10-2012

well i would definitely choose lee sin and ahri

Layla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonheath291 View Post
Dash is really week until level 2 (level 11 is decent but 6 just fails :/ only good for running away)
Uh, no. If you land all 3 dashes, it's actually a good chunk of damage. Use it to reposition yourself for an easy charm and/or ensure your orb lands on the return.