Please explain suspension process?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bunnyshmoo

12-09-2012

I was suspended for 3 days 2 months ago.

Even though I feel like walking on eggshells just playing this game (because God forbid I make a single person angry and get reported even once), I still stopped saying "bg" or "bad team" and kept away from arguing with any other players.

Now I suddenly got a 7 day suspension 4 days ago. I looked at my cases and saw that the games I was reported for took place BEFORE my 3 day suspension...

(by the way both times I got suspended, I got an email saying I was suspended, but never got a warning email (that apparently I should have gotten). and no they weren't in spam folder either)

First of all, how is that even fair to be judged on games that took place before your previous suspension?

Second of all, what if this happens AGAIN? What if I get suspended again about a game that happened before my fist suspension? Do I get perma banned next time?

What is after 7 day suspension?

And I've tryed talking to riot about this on support tickets but all I ever get back is the insulting copy&pasted reply "You have been suspended. Here's what you can do to prevent it happening again."

jkgaspar4994

12-09-2012

The Tribunal is a broken system that needs to be tuned up. I have no advice I can really offer other than be persistent with asking Riot for support on the situation. You should not be punished for the same offense twice. Sorry man, it sucks.

Bunnyshmoo

12-10-2012

bump

Aelexe

12-10-2012

It takes countless countless reports to get into the tribunal. A single mistake won't cut it.

KADAMA

12-10-2012

According to what I know from the forums. If you play 150,000,000 games in League of Legends after your first report you will get a Warning, from then on any 9 games out of your 150,000,000 games you should get 9 different reports. These reports "stack" meaning you got your warning (1), you got a suspension (2) and then same process all the way to 9 and a final perma-bann for 200 years. So if 9/150,000,000 games you used ANYTHING offensive to another human being you will get banned and suspended.

Bunnyshmoo

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aelexe View Post
It takes countless countless reports to get into the tribunal. A single mistake won't cut it.
5 is not countless...

Akesgeroth

12-10-2012

I can see that you are not lying thanks to your reform card.

KADAMA

12-10-2012

"According to what I know from the forums. If you play 150,000,000 games in League of Legends after your first report you will get a Warning, from then on any 9 games out of your 150,000,000 games you should get 9 different reports. These reports "stack" meaning you got your warning (1), you got a suspension (2) and then same process all the way to 9 and a final perma-bann for 200 years. So if 9/150,000,000 games you used ANYTHING offensive to another human being you will get banned and suspended."

Tobli

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnyshmoo View Post
5 is not countless...
Five games is the most that can be displayed in a reform card. Which represent a sampling of instances where you have been reported. So you can be reported hundreds of times, and your reform card will still just show the reports in those five games.

Bunnyshmoo

12-10-2012

bump