first post i was wondering about elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sebasCC

12-16-2012

hi i have always heard things about elo hell from different people who seem to mention it from time to time i recently started doing ranked games for the first time ever and im currently wondering when exactly does on exit elo hell from my ranked experience i have not really experienced much of this elo hell. so maybe im still in it or what?

catscript

Recruiter

12-16-2012

Elo hell doesn't exist. People who claim that they're in Elo hell are merely making excuses for their lack of skill.

Just focus on improving your mechanical skills and game sense.

But to answer your question: Elo hell is usually 1000-1200, where you (the godly gold player) is held back from reaching your true potential by a succession of feeding losers and afk griefers.

Thelohel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

"Elo hell" is essentially any elo below what seems to bw 12 or 1300. Its supposed to be an area within which you are more likely to lose or win based on the uncommonly poor conduct of 1 or more players (leaving, feeding, trolling, etc)

It is not inescapable and if you are better than a 1200 or so you should make it out of it if you find yourself in it. Some say there is no elo hell but they generally mean there is no spot in which you can't play out of, which is true. Just know that it may take a large number of games to do so if you are capable. If you performed well from the start, you may have avoided these issues entirely.

sebasCC

12-17-2012

oh cool im currently at 1506 elo in my solo games so i guess i went right past that hell lol