Hello, I'm newbie :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alextamm

12-09-2012

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here.. finally gave in to LoL due to majority of friends playing ... I am a long term old school competitive professional dota player. I will move on to Dota 2 most likely when it goes official but I'll still play LoL due to friends being here. Please no flaming of any sort and only friendly replies and such. I'll try to use the forums since I am one that enjoys to be a part of the community.

Shoutout to Pendragon_ . If you see this, drop by here and let me know my old school long time friend This is alexx way back if you remember.

mambawarrior0

12-09-2012

O.o You know Pendragon personally from DoTA?
Nice.

CounterSnipe

12-09-2012

Welcome Nooblord Alex! Feel free to add me if you wish :P

CowMeat

12-09-2012

A Dota vet. I pity the poor new leaguers who will face you. Welcome back to LOL.

alextamm

12-09-2012

It's so different from dota tbh.. a lot more noob friendly but w/e.. just enjoy playing with my friends.. still trying to learn what all the heroes do and items... and so difficult to win with a leaver since we can't use them or split the items/gold :L

alextamm

12-10-2012

Don't want to start a new thread since I already have this on the first page... But I have a question if anyone can kindly answer it.. Anymore questions I have in future, I'll just post here

1) How do I search for my posts so I can follow up on replies and such?
2) How long does creeps respawn?
3) How do I obtain the "free hero tristana" which info can be found here? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/facebook - seems a lot of people are getting not a fan of the page after liking and following it.
4) What happens If I want to buy the champion bundle sets but I already purchased/have some of the champions included?