Hotshot's Teemo's guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GenghisKlown

12-08-2012

I saw a stream of hotshotgg playing teemo last week and made a guide out of it. I think this is really powerful, because he was killing everybody with his shrooms (1500 damages per shroom) and he zoned jax, rengar and all the powerful tops, take a look and try to see.

http://www.lolking.net/guides/15676

GenghisKlown

12-08-2012

Comment if you think this is better than attack speed teemo or if you tried it and like it.

GenghisKlown

12-08-2012

Forgot to mention that it's season 3 build

GenghisKlown

12-08-2012

Bump

Drekor

12-09-2012

You shouldn't really refer to morello's as an ignite, while it does reduce healing it doesn't do true damage which is a huge part of ignite. Just refer to it as a healing reduction (or call it grievous wounds since that's it's name). Other than that seems a well done.

GenghisKlown

12-09-2012

Thx, I'll change that now.

GenghisKlown

12-09-2012

Guys, there are more than 200 views on this guide, but only one constructive comment, I'd like to do many builds in the future and needs some feedback to know what are my mistakes and where I need to improve. tl;dr : FEEDBACK PLEASE.

Kao Atlantis

12-09-2012

I quite like this guide. It is well written and informative. You defiantly spent your time on it and cared how it would turned out. And I love that you're asking for feedback. I rarely play Teemo so I am not sure what feedback I could provide except to keep on working on guides. If I play him in the future I will most defiantly refer back to this guide though. Bookmarked.

GenghisKlown

12-10-2012

I was checking other guides on different websites and seeing that they were explaining the playstyle of their heroes. I'll definitively add this to my guide, but I was wondering if I should do a "How pros play" or "How to play against each hero" or any ideas that you guys have. Thanks again.

Dory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

idk if mana regen runes is worth.. you could go like AP per levels and pick up like dorans ring for regen if u really need it...