Rune Pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OMFGeoff

12-09-2012

I think it would be cool if rune pages weren't so expensive. If we had 5 to start with (one for each position) that would be awesome. I think changing runes during champion select is quite a process. I'm quite hesitant to try new positions because I don't really want to mess with an already existing rune page. So can we get more rune pages? I think 2 is too little...

Arcticfury

12-10-2012

No. You should have to work for your runes and pages. If everything was handed to you then there would be no skill. Same thing happened to WoW, people wanted everything handed to them and now the game sucks.

Gentleman Thief

12-11-2012

I agree. I don't mind having to pay for the runes themselves, but 6300 IP for a new rune page just seems ridiculous to me. You can rearrange any of your existing rune pages, so having more pages is just a matter of convenience. The pages themselves don't actually give a concrete in-game advantage, anyway.

Eleven13

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticfury View Post
No. You should have to work for your runes and pages. If everything was handed to you then there would be no skill. Same thing happened to WoW, people wanted everything handed to them and now the game sucks.
I should have to work for my overpriced page so that I can work further for my runes to put in the page?

Sorry, nothing skillful about that at all. That's called grinding, there is no skill in grinding.

I agree OP, rune pages should be way cheaper than they are. Like 3150IP per page if that.